MR Lose 4th Tribunal

Started by steveL, July 29, 2013, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Expected to be the biggy...

A woman works for MR for 7 years and is then pushed out. When she signs on for Job Seekers, she struggles to get any money and is eventually told that she hasn't been paying National Insurance. Trouble is, Angie has been taking NI out of her wages for all of that time.

When she contacts Longbenton Tax Office, she's told that they have no tax records for her even though again, she has had tax deducted from her wages for 7 years.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Is that considered to be "Tax Fraud" ? Is this woman the only employee who has not had her contributions payed by MR ?

What about WCN/E & NYPD Employees  ;) tax free earnings can certainly mount up very quickly?

misinformed

so are you saying this person has never received a P60 for 7 years or have these been false too... ie AW has made her wage slips up and P60 for 7years...
if this woman is not arrested in court and the key thrown away.. then I think something bigger is about to happen, for why else are the police just watching and not acting???

this is the only woman I know who is at court more times than the JUDGE ;D

Hartlepudlion

Where were the trustees? Namely, both Akers-Belchers have been trustees while this has been going on as has Granney surely they should now follow Wilcox and resign as Cllrs! What about James - heard she was involved but in what capacity?

They could all become personally responsible. The monies to MR and associated should be stopped NOW before the monies are used to pay the fines or salted away.

Hartlepudlion

Yes I did notice this remark and was told about the lack of comment from the three Cllrs mentioned. By implication at least they are now involved and, have responsibility for, the debacle at MR/WCNE. I bet that they hope that MR will take all the flack and West View will escape. However, I understand that Mr Mitchell is aware not only of WV but also the connection between the three organisations WV, MR & WCNE.

I believe that Cllr Thompson recorded the meeting. Has he released it to the general public? I think the public also have a right to record the meetings - anybody know if they have to declare there intention to do so?

fred c

The question about Recording & Videoing council meetings was brought up a couple of years ago by a member of the public, the reply was that it would be to expensive to install.

Considering the amount of "Public Money" that has gone to MRA, WCN/E & WVP & what might have happened to it, it would have been an extremely sound investment to have installed a recording system.

There are 9 Labour Councillors either involved, or that have been involved with the above mentioned Grant Funded Organisations that i can think of.

If I know that, how come The Mail doesn`t ?

stokoe

will we get the outcome of the tribunal today?

steveL

MR lose 4th Tribunal. Judge awarded approx £4,000 in compensation taking into account that employee had since gained alternative work. Will be interesting to see what the tax man now does.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

misinformed

so pleased this person has won, but £4k brilliant you may think,, but this person has lost 7yrs of tax and national insurance.. who has the bill for that, is this person liable for the missing tax or is MRA responsible.. and if its the latter I wont hold my breath on any of it getting paid... staff in that building still prey and play guessing games if or when they get paid at the end of each month...........

Mr Mister

I think the technical term for the situation IS..

"SHE'S f**c***"

fred c

No surprise then, i wonder if this Judge will call the police in to take a look at a possible prosecution for breaking employment law for the fourth time.

I certainly think the Tax Man will be taking a look at whats been going on.

misinformed

well surely enough is enough NOW.. someone has to act.. what are the powers that be waiting for.. come on if JOE BLOGG didn't pay his tax he would of been carted off ages ago,, why is it that this woman is still walking around the manor as bold as brass... she has more front that HARRODS windows ..............  :-\

mk1

Quote from: misinformed on July 29, 2013, 03: PM
well surely enough is enough NOW.. someone has to act.. what are the powers that be waiting for.. come on if JOE BLOGG didn't pay his tax he would of been carted off ages ago,,

I am afraid you are unaware of the huge advantage of not being in the PAYE scheme.
The workers at the bottom get everything taken from them at source.
The employers can pay (if they feel the need to pay)all they owe years later.

The more these debts pile up the more it looks like they are going to go bust and keep their pension............

TSteels

Can the Hartlepool Post not arrange for every tribunal winner to be in attendance at the next council meeting to demand an apology & to ask where their duly awarded compensation is from the former trustees?????

mk1

No one is going to go to jail over any Tax/NI late payments.
No one is going to go to jail over unpaid debts.
No one is going to go to jail over breaches of Employment Law.

Forget all those ways of retribution.

The real threat to Angie is the conspiracy charge.
If she is charged and if she is convicted it is 100% certain she will get a jail sentence.

If MR goes ti*ts up then be assured Hartlepool Council will do everything in its power to hide how much was lost and where it went. Vast amounts of our money will be spent to find the best legal way to hide the facts and protect reputations.
The best we can hope for is seeing the SCABs lose some of their personal pension money.........