Daddy Belcher - This One's For You

Started by steveL, May 23, 2017, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Quote from: DRiddle on May 24, 2017, 08: AM
I'm certain I saw him scraping some chewing gum off the steps of the civic centre the other week.

Are you sure he wasn't scraping up testicles dropped by his tribe as they entered , or drool, after the orangutang did a forward role up the steps and into the cwemlin?

Johnny Bongo

I heard that, a few days ago, he tried to intimidate a pensioner in her 70's.  When the lady turned the tables on him with some choice language of her own and a few home truths, his ar$e dropped out and he was taken inside by his daughter!   :o 

steveL

oh so that's who that guy was  :o

I can remember the policeman who had been dragged in to control the unruly mob (but who ended up sharing our flask of tea) asking me who it was and I told him that I had no idea 'but he's obviously pis*ed out of his head, whoever he is"
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on May 24, 2017, 12: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on May 24, 2017, 12: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on May 23, 2017, 11: PM
cooking on gas son  ;D ;D ;D

I have no idea what that even means  :o

never worked a site then son

Not true. In my younger days I helped build the Tank Farm at Greatham and spent the day praying for rain like the other lazy buggers.

Oi..... you..... cheeky sod....... we only prayed for rain so we could stay in the cabins and finish our Fair isle gansey's

fred c

Quote from: steveL on May 24, 2017, 08: AM
oh so that's who that guy was  :o

I can remember the policeman who had been dragged in to control the unruly mob (but who ended up sharing our flask of tea) asking me who it was and I told him that I had no idea 'but he's obviously pis*ed out of his head, whoever he is"

Likewise Steve.... ahhhhhhh thats who it was, we should have recognised him by his dress sense, I wondered where The Fat Boy got the very tight 2 sizes too small suit style from......

A complaint to Ms Alexander might well result in Daddy B getting an invite to Peter Devlins office, threats by a council employee towards a member of the public is a disciplinary matter........ on the other hand... threats by a councillor towards another councillor is hunky dory  :D

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on May 24, 2017, 09: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on May 24, 2017, 12: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on May 23, 2017, 11: PM
cooking on gas son  ;D ;D ;D

I have no idea what that even means  :o

never worked a site then son

Not true. In my younger days I helped build the Tank Farm at Greatham and spent the day praying for rain like the other lazy buggers.

Oi..... you..... cheeky sod....... we only prayed for rain so we could stay in the cabins and finish our Fair isle gansey's
you've worked with the geordies then fred  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

A Facebook search through Sandra Belcher will show Ronnie. Look through  her friends. It is clear that SAB inherited his father's brains.........

mk1

Quote from: steveL on May 24, 2017, 07: AM

I should go to the Police, I know, but they've got better things to do, frankly, than run around after Hartlepool's very own Shameless familiy.

He is, however, a council employee and I will be writing to Gill Alexander about his behaviour. Alexander, you remember, was the one who had the idea of the barrier to separate the public from councillors in the council chamber in case a member of the public assaulted a councillor. It will be interesting to learn what her views are of council employees, let alone councillor relatives, threatening the public.

You should always use the system against those who abuse the system. The intent is to keep the victim  occupied defending  himself and wearing them down with constant harassment. If you get a result at the end all fine but never forget the intention is harry you rather than convict you. A well known Labour tactic used to wear down anyone who stands up to them.

mk1

Very telling exchange by 2 Belcher siblings about Daddy on  Facebook

A. Hope you 2 are not getting drunk and causing bother

B. Ha ... Me dad don't need to be drunk to cause bother, it's second nature to him lol