General Election December 12th?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 24, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 10, 2019, 05: PM
Not a problem you'll have.

Golly gosh I just noticed you have been using the exact same arguments that right wing nut-job Ben Shapiro trotted out when Andrew Neil totally destroyed him in an interview. He even uses the same 'I am more popular' jab. Are you by any chance related?

https://youtu.be/6VixqvOcK8E?t=840

Inspector Knacker

I never for one micro second claimed to be more popular than anyone, nor would I ....but you are starting from subterranean levels.
I love how you try to label someone a right wing nut job by the most tenuous of links.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 10, 2019, 08: PM

I love how you try to label someone a right wing nut job by the most tenuous of links.
Ben Shapiro is a US right-wing nut job. Its your understanding of US Politics that is tenuous.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ben+shapiro+best+moments+

mk1

That is one of the few sane moments from the car-crash Hartlepool Question Time.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 10, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 10, 2019, 08: PM

Ben Shapiro is a US right-wing nut job. Its your understanding of US Politics that is tenuous.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ben+shapiro+best+moments+
If you want to spend your waking hours trawling every obscure website to discover some irrelevant piece of twaddle to stick on here, crack on.
I know who Ben Shapiro is, you can't miss him, he's everywhere. As for the self delusional belief you are the oracle of US politics to explain it to us humble oafs is beyond parody. Oh dear.

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Land Phil

If anybody can lose Labour's seat for Hartlepool, it must be Mike Hill.

Surely there must have been somebody with a bit of a profile and a record of achievement ?

Councillors like Dave Hunter, Amy Prince and maybe others have a bigger and more positive presence than Mike.

I don't know Mike personally and this is not meant as a personal attack, this is a worry that we might have to put up with Boris as PM.

Worried.

pensionater

I love how they cry for democracy but will be very happy if we have a right wing government with a far right wing opposition.Only in Hartlepool.

akarjl2

Quote from: Land Phil on November 11, 2019, 12: PM
this is a worry that we might have to put up with Boris as PM.

Worried.

Not as worried as if you should be if Comrade Corbyn and Mastermind Abbot end up in charge ....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on November 11, 2019, 01: PM
I love how they cry for democracy but will be very happy if we have a right wing government with a far right wing opposition.Only in Hartlepool.
Who are they.......?

mk1

None of the zealots care about Democracy. As the recent subterfuge by Shane shows they will  (temporarily) call themselves anything they think will get them elected. They will lie and cheat to get control and many of  those who spent years banging on about Labour lies and deception suddenly become mute.  It appears that lies and deception are no longer an issue when the liars and deceivers have the same political agenda as 'you'.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 11, 2019, 06: PM

None of the zealots care about Democracy. As the recent subterfuge by Shane shows they will  (temporarily) call themselves anything they think will get them elected. They will lie and cheat to get control and many of  those who spent years banging on about Labour lies and deception suddenly become mute.  It appears that lies and deception are no longer an issue when the liars and deceivers have the same political agenda as 'you'.

Give that man a drink- bang on!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 11, 2019, 06: PM

Or....... not agreeing with you. Mind you, if you take the word 'Shane' out and the flannel about Labour, it could apply to national politicians, especially the remainer variety.

DRiddle

So at what point to the Tories 'conicidentally' announce they no longer have a candidate for Hartlepool and may struggle to field one . . ?