General Election December 12th?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, October 24, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

As wriggly as a group of eels, greasing bananas in a barrel of olive oil in a lard factory.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 01, 2019, 10: PM
As wriggly as a group of eels, greasing bananas in a barrel of olive oil in a lard factory.

Your magniloquence contrasts starkly with your inability to understand plain English

Inspector Knacker

You must have got mixed up, magniloquence is more your style, although the need use such a word on a message board baffles me. It doesn't impress me.

Lucy Lass-Tick

You must have got mixed up, magniloquence is more your style, although the need use such a word on a message board baffles me. It doesn't impress me.

Somehow, this piece of history came to mind ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-x4VBVmIDg

ReturntoZenda

As a constant reader, and occasional contributor, I don't always get every 'in-joke' or reference on here. I may be way wide of the mark here, but is MK1 Harry ? His writing style irritates me in exactly the same way as the 'grate' man's. His insistence on deconstructing other posters is very similar. If it's not Harry, then the two undoubtedly share the same psychosis.

Hubris

Like FredC and quite a few others I'm sure, my previous inclination to go straight for The Post as my first click of the day has been gradually washed away and diluted until I now find myself dipping in about once a week at most. Why? Well it's been over the past 2 years as the post has rolled downhill and morphed into becoming a boring, repetitive, myopic, obsessive soap box for mki's self-delusions, and the tedious replies and ping-pong arguments they provoke. I reckon my close friend Steve L was spot on when I asked him shortly before his tragic demise as to what he thought was the motivation behind mki's rantings and his ill-considered stance on most issues. In Steve's usual dry and laconic style, his response was along the lines of there being "quite a shallow gene-pool in the Greatham area"
To get back on to the subject of this thread.......Go Richard Tice!! How revolutionary it will be to have an MP who has actually had a job! Who knows how to get things done! Who will help get us out of the poisonous spider EU web! Who will get Hartlepool status as a Freeport within 2 years! Who will stand on a platform of jobs and money for Hartlepool!

akarjl2

Quote from: Hubris on November 09, 2019, 11: AM
In Steve's usual dry and laconic style, his response was along the lines of there being "quite a shallow gene-pool in the Greatham area"

Brilliant just spat my sandwich over the dog laughing  :D :D :D :D
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

. I reckon my close friend Steve L was spot on when I asked him shortly before his tragic demise as to what he thought was the motivation behind mki's rantings and his ill-considered stance on most issues. In Steve's usual dry and laconic style, his response was along the lines of there being "quite a shallow gene-pool in the Greatham area"

Really?
I thought I live at Blackhall?
Quote from: ReturntoZenda on November 03, 2019, 07: AM
but is MK1 Harry ? His writing style irritates me in exactly the same way as the 'grate' man's. His insistence on deconstructing other posters is very similar. If it's not Harry, then the two undoubtedly share the same psychosis.

Steve  knew for sure  I am not from Greatham  We had spoken  many times  over the years and when discussing  the Labour Lunatics sitting outside his house  I told him how we could use a certain house to keep a physical eye on any watchers. I also spoke to LL  (Sept 2017) about it so it can be confirmed.  I only 'fell out of favour' quite recently  when I started holding Shane to account for his lies. 
There is so much you do not know. Steve and I had regular contact and he would tell me the  stories he was working on and I know of a lot of behind the scenes stuff that never went public because it  did not pan out.  Just checked a few messages and noticed one where Steve informs me one of the more vocal Labour nutters used to be in The Tory Party and that given the source was a former senior party member (wonder who that could have been?)the info  was 100% accurate.  Steves also kept me up to date with the Police Investigation into the Forum Hacking so I know you are making it up.

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on November 01, 2019, 10: PM

Your magniloquence contrasts starkly with your inability to understand plain English
Can't see where IK's sentence is remotely close to being magniloquent, whereas the use of the word itself adequately exposes the gaps in mki's education (whether that was in Blackhall/Greatham.....wherever!....both have shallow gene-pools, both have Duelling Banjos as their theme tune).
Webster's gives the word more depth:- Bombast; Ranting; Hot-air; Bragging;Verbosity; Windiness; Prating; Self conceit.    All told, thought I was reading your CV!

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 09, 2019, 05: PM

I thought I live at Blackhall?

If true that explains a lot.....
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

I reckon my close friend Steve L was spot on when ...................

....................he accurately summed up the racist fruitcakes in UKIP.?

Given the attempts to rewrite the history of the forum and claim Steve would  not  like the way UKIP were treated (for UKIP read The Brexit Party) or that insult was not something he allowed I thought we could check see what Steve actually said about the fruitcakes:

This:

Quote from: steveL on May 08, 2014, 07: AM
.  UKIP isn't a political party - it's a Tribe - the last outpost of Neanderthal Man.

This:

Quote from: steveL on October 10, 2016, 01: PM
Oh I think we're very helpful to UKIP, we're even going to fully publicise their 2015 Manifesto, maybe you'd like to comment Tom on UKIP's plans to bring back the 11+, make those on Jobseekers work for their benefits and to scrap foreign aid from the 5th largest economy n the world. I wonder what Bible thumping George has to say about that. Are you sure it's the Bible he's thumping and not Mein Kempf?...and there's Tim, who failed his 11+

This:

Quote from: steveL on October 09, 2016, 06: PM

[UKIP are throwing money (from their overdraft) at these seats and Hartlepool is a prime target. Arnott has his office in Elwick Road and they are even employing a 'researcher' although he doesn't seem to be very aware of the local scene to be honest. I've said many times now; the target is Iain Wright's seat - they really couldn't give a toss about what goes on in the council – the winning of ward seats is just a stepping stone for the main event.

This:

Quote from: steveL on November 22, 2016, 04: PM
The main achievement of UKIP is to convince the rest of us that we have a failed education system.

This:

Quote from: steveL on May 01, 2015, 10: AM
KD, let me explain where I'm coming from here. I do this in the full knowledge that you won't bother to read this properly because your own views are entrenched, are not open to modification and have remained that way since your days in the BNP. UKIP have, do and always will continue to disgust me. They reside in the UK's wheelie bin of prejudice, bigotry and plain ignorance.

While Hitler used the Jewish people and the Turks used the Christian Armenians to dump the blame for all national ills, UKIP choose to widen the scope by blaming all things foreign and they do so through the use of selective evidence while displaying the highest level of hypocrisy.

My comment was motivated because I know, and the evidence shows, that UKIP do not give a toss about the UK fishing industry. Others have explained just how well UKIP have stuck up for that industry within the EU – they don't bother to turn up at the negotiations, let alone stick up for the fishing industry, yet they are happy enough to go on picking up their generous EU salaries and make best use of EU expense claim forms - no boycott there.

For you and UKIP, the fishing industry and the people who depend on it are nothing more than just another route to have a go at the EU and Johnny Foreigner. In other words, while you are keen to make use of their plight, you are not willing to do anything about it.

UKIP have nothing to offer but ignorance and bigotry as you've proven so well through years of posting on this forum.

As for insults this is a corker:

Quote from: steveL on October 08, 2016, 04: PM

Here's a pic for 'political prostitute' Shane (not a description of mine but I so wish it was) ..............

So I won't be taking any more lectures from revisionist for keeping to the line that Steve used when he was running things.

mk1

Brilliant, Curly, Larry & Moe have reformed and are doing a season on the Post!

Inspector Knacker

Er, I don't think anybody's interested.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 09, 2019, 06: PM
Er, I don't think anybody's interested.

Why not? You were very popular at one time. 

https://youtu.be/XveKpKO6VVQ?t=15

Inspector Knacker