Several people exposed as vindictive liars...

Started by DRiddle, August 22, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRMoore

Clav, Councillor Martin-Wells isn't up for re-election until 2016 and according to the Hartlepool Post he won't be standing for re-election anyway so there will be no need for anyone to challenge him.

I understand what you said about voting for David in May and I don't take it personally. I spoke to numerous people who stated that they felt that he had the best chance this time around due to his performance in Hart village hall so they would be voting tactically this time.
I don't take it personally and I'm always an optimist so I hope I can change opinions between now and the next election.

mk1

Quote from: SRMoore on August 23, 2014, 10: AM
Clav, Councillor Martin-Wells isn't up for re-election until 2016 and according to the Hartlepool Post he won't be standing for re-election anyway so there will be no need for anyone to challenge him.

Very convenient given the fact there is not a single Tory with the will, gumption or decency to remove him.

Can't even get a Tory to admit he is a problem-too busy telling everyone they are the keepers of the truth on Lilley and everyone else is wrong.................

steveL

"It brings into question the suitability of our current standards system and I will be recommending the audit and governance committee look at the make up of our standards protocol in the future."
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/no-fault-by-councillors-1-6801600

Ah so it wasn't Wells who was in the wrong, it was the complaints procedure and everyone else who got it wrong.

Pathetic.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

There was talk of him re-locating to Last of the Summer Wine country with his partner but he's got plenty of time to change his mind if he hasn't already. I'm told he spends half of his life in Chris Musgrave's office these days - purely social of course. I know that because according to his register of interests he has no property interests but Hardwick Court and no income other than his council allowances.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

It must be mortifying to be down to one's last BMW . . .

DRiddle

Shane wrote. . .

QuoteOh David. We all know you can't handle criticism or accept the truth when presented with it but you are sinking to a new low with this thread.

I woke up this morning to numerous emails, texts and private messages from members of this forum and the public who are disgusted with your conduct and all conclude that YOU have shown yourself to be the "vindictive liar" here.

(Shane, I honestly couldn't care less. I don't care if this morning a cavalcade of well wishers marched outside your house singing your praises and painting me as the 'bad guy' in all of this).

You throw accusation after accusation then when presented with the truth/explanation you completely dismiss it and come back with yet another personal attack.

(Can you clarify where exactly I have been 'presented with the truth'? Because all I can see i you continuing to peddle the same old accusation about Geoff with no proof whatsoever other than 'your say so').

When you can actually criticise me for something I have done that had been to the detriment of this town or certain people then I'll listen.

(You refuse to condemn Wells publicly. If you're not part of the solution, then as far as I'm concerned, you're part of the problem).

As it stands you are like a petulant school child lashing out at all Tories because one of them won't let you play with the ball and ignores you.

(I hope he does continue to ignore me and I have no desire to play with the ball).

Getting back to the original topic... I stand by what I have always said. I was not present at the meeting in question and never commented on that instance but I HAVE seen councillor Lilley direct PHF councillors on how to vote during full council meetings so you can cry all you like little lad (I'm 6 foot 1 Shane) but that'll always be the truth. (No it won't, it's a lie you continue to perpetuate).

For the record, my initial comment wasn't just some random dig at you Shane. I lifted your quote from the comments section of this article here http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/investigation-into-hartlepool-councillors-actions-over-plans-for-new-300m-wynyard-hospital-1-6472720

There are around 50 comments beneath the article, most of yours are attacking me, PHF, Geoff or all of the above.

You have also stated on this thread above "I was not present at the meeting in question and never commented on that instance"... that Shane, is a lie.

At 9.12am on the third of March you wrote in The Hartlepool Mails comments section the following...

Quote"Rubbish! I've witnesses Cllr Lilley instruct other PHF councillors on how to vote on at least three other occasions. Two of them being Cllr Dawkins in full council".

"To do so blatantly this time and in front of the Peer Review panel... Well I guess the next review will provide just as interesting a read".

That there Shane, directly above is a public statement you've made about this very meeting we're discussing, this very issue.

You did it one month before the elections, even though everyone who follows local politics knows Geoff had done nothing wrong.

That makes you vindictive.

The fact that I've just categorically shown you to have not told the truth, well....

That makes you a liar. . .  ;)

steveL

" I stand by what I have always said. I was not present at the meeting in question and never commented on that instance "

eeee.....you total fibber, Shane!

Actually, it's worth reproducing some of that original Mail story:

"I can confirm I have lodged a complaint because I, and several other elected members from different parties, were equally disappointed at the actions of the two elected members."

Nobody supported Wells' position during the investigation.

SRMoore

QuoteShane, I honestly couldn't care less. I don't care if this morning a cavalcade of well wishers marched outside your house singing your praises and painting me as the 'bad guy' in all of this
I know you don't care. That's the problem with you. It has only taken you a little over three months to slip into the complacent and arrogant attitude of so many other councilors. I mean that's it, you've been elected for now you don't need to care what those little people who voted for you think as they can't touch you for another four years now. Much like the lady who called me last month disgusted with how you dared to attack her on the Mail comments section for daring to have an opposing view to you. Your utter contempt for those who put you where you are is disgusting.

As for the following
QuoteAt 9.12am on the third of March you wrote in The Hartlepool Mails comments section the following...

"Rubbish! I've witnesses Cllr Lilley instruct other PHF councillors on how to vote on at least three other occasions. Two of them being Cllr Dawkins in full council".

"To do so blatantly this time and in front of the Peer Review panel... Well I guess the next review will provide just as interesting a read".

That there Shane, directly above is a public statement you've made about this very meeting we're discussing, this very issue.

You did it one month before the elections, even though everyone who follows local politics knows Geoff had done nothing wrong.

That makes you vindictive.

The fact that I've just categorically shown you to have not told the truth, well....

That makes you a liar. . .  ;)
Well you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel there aren't you. That quote does not prove that I am a liar at all. It proves that even back then I was very clear then that I had witnessed Cllr Lilley instruct PHF members on how to vote (despite the constant claim that there is no party whip) and that, in the context of the Mail article, complaint and discussion we were having I had no reason to believe he hasn't done the same again - this time in front of the peer review.

As for being vindictive... It isn't vindictive to challenge your spin on the Mail comments section. It isn't vindictive to dare call PHF on the hypocrisy at times.

This thread and your comments have, however, shown you to be a very vindictive little man and they are littered with plenty of half truths and blatant lies making it abundantly clear to everybody reading this thread who the vindictive little liar is.

DRiddle

QuoteMuch like the lady who called me last month disgusted with how you dared to attack her on the Mail comments section for daring to have an opposing view to you. Your utter contempt for those who put you where you are is disgusting.

Show me the 'attack' you're referring to...

Shane, when you say this at 10.06am today "I was not present at the meeting in question and never commented on that instance"

Then, at 3.05pm someone retrieves a quote proving absolutely categorically 100% that you have 'commented on that instance'... that's called lying.

Let me just show you again...

""To do so blatantly this time and in front of the Peer Review panel..." Shane Moore speaking on march 3rd, speaking about the meeting which led to the allegations made against councillors Lilley and Fisher.

"I have never commented on that instance . . ." Shane Moore speaking about the very same meeting earlier today.

What could be clearer?

You commented on a very specific meting, then claimed you had not done so.

Then, having been shown to have done so, you still claim you haven't.

SRMoore

You really are dredging the barrel and trying to spin what you find.

You are clinging on to the wording of one sentence I wrote this morning as your proof that I am a liar when you started this whole topic on the premise that I lied about what councillor Lilley did or said in one particular meeting that I did not attend. That in itself was a lie since I said no such thing as we have established.

Coming back to the sentence from this morning you so desperately clinging on to. Context is everything, David so whilst you think you are ever so clever by carefully selecting only the parts that out of context back up your false claim, to everybody else you are looking increasingly like a vindictive little desperate man who can't see when his bruised ego is getting the better of him.

mk1

Wells was exposed as a liar.
He made it all up.
Can not be any clearer.

DRiddle

admin

I think this should be drawn to a close now. People will have already decided whether the red or blue corner won and there's always the risk of starting to bore people.