Is there a Doctor in the Ward?

Started by steveL, November 13, 2017, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

crisstw

brassed off monkey

Hartlepools very own Wolfie McLaughlin  ::)

It seems odd that Dr McLaughlin is the only councilor who`s Register of Interest & Ward Surgery List is not available ?

pensionater

Can't wait for the one on the school teacher.

stokoe

Quote from: pensionater on November 14, 2017, 08: AM
Can't wait for the one on the school teacher.

That's a few times the ater has stuck up for the good Dr.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

We thought he might be different from the ruling mob, challenge their questionable ways.
Little did we realise he has the same m.o. as the rest of the mob.

What is highly concerning is the deception appears from the Labour Party big.

I would never vote for a con-lab councillor and now I am convinced I would never vote for a con-lab MP.

I don't believe it.

jeffh

It wouldn't surprise me if the good Doctor resigns before May 2019 - what reason has he got to stay?

Ho won't be selected instead of Hill at the next election, so if he wants to get into national politics he will need to repeat the ruse somewhere else.

What would be interesting is was the Leader made aware of the scheme and if so why did he approve it?  Obviously if he did approve it the National Party showed their appreciation by not inviting him for cocktails and canapes with Jezza last weekend.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: jeffh on November 14, 2017, 10: AM
It wouldn't surprise me if the good Doctor resigns before May 2019 - what reason has he got to stay?

Ho won't be selected instead of Hill at the next election, so if he wants to get into national politics he will need to repeat the ruse somewhere else.

What would be interesting is was the Leader made aware of the scheme and if so why did he approve it?  Obviously if he did approve it the National Party showed their appreciation by not inviting him for cocktails and canapes with Jezza last weekend.

The picture of Jezza in the wilderness with just Mike Hill and the Victoria ward candidate was very odd.

We know how the rest of the Labour tribe like a good photo opportunity,
his cycling buddy would probably have been clamouring to show off his pearly whites for the camera too.
I don't believe it.

steveL

There was a brief post on Facebook from Blackwood complaining about how he wasn't told about Corbyn's visit along the lines of 'thanks a bunch for letting me know'.

It disappeared very quickly after he realised the post only emphasised his insignificance.......
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Mandelsom, McLaughlin, is history repeating itself ? I feel patronised, we all should.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

not4me

now that the story is out I believe the correct phrase is, 'needs to consider his position'

mk1

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 14, 2017, 05: PM
The good Doctor is not very good at picking winners......
Coming here to join the motley crew confirms it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

This should prove interesting. The 300 in the Walter Mitty fan club are spitting . . .burning the midnight oil to come up with something.