Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 07, 2017, 11: AM
Corbyn...the man that observed a minute silence at the funeral of IRA killers

That is simply not true. It is a lie.

As or being  friendly with 'terrorists'

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 07, 2017, 12: PM

Yes lets stop being nice and  get tough. I propose we invade the Middle East and lay waste to their countries. That will teach them and they will never dare attack us again once we have soldiers in their home country.
I can't think why we have not tried this before now................

Awww you had me there,what a surprise= Predictable "It's all our fault" because of the empire/slavery/invasion of iraq- feel free to select.

Again I couldn't care less about what happens overseas- but i do agree with your sarcasm- get all of our armed forces out of overseas countries and bring them home- then protect the people at home.

If you had somebody with mental health issues running around threatening to stab people or planning to use explosives to kill people they would be sectioned under Mental Health Act.

Somebody who listens to "voices",thinks it is 9th century arabia and who is threatening violence ....surely they have mental issues- what's the difference? What is the problem? Get them locked up/interned to protect people.

Significantly the three madmen responsible for the attacks in London were not British, were known to the authorities and were on watch lists = size 12 up the ar** at the border and if nobody will have them, plenty of islands around the coast would make a really "cool" equivalent of Guantanamo.

mk1

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 07, 2017, 12: PM

That is simply not true. It is a lie.

As or being  friendly with 'terrorists'

Mmmm a bit strong? You support Corbyn an his views?

Interesting read

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corbyn-amid-concerns-ira-links/

And

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/night-jeremy-corbyn-stood-in-honour-of-dead-ira-terrorists-1-7008757

And to prove a point...must be true it is from your favourite source....

https://youtu.be/Tj_I3Qs8nbs

akarjl

Declaring religious fanatics to be mentally unhinged would allow them to be dealt with under the Mental health act.

The fact that patients are released due to lack of funds will be resolved by us stopping wasting money on overseas wars , and overseas aid.....double bubble.....sufficient resources to help people with mental issues and religious madmen dealt with.- Result ;) ;)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 07, 2017, 01: PM
Declaring religious fanatics to be mentally unhinged would allow them to be dealt with under the Mental health act.

Reality proves otherwise.

Mmmm a bit strong?

No. If someone says Corbyn observed a minutes silence at an IRA Funeral and  he did not then the original claim is a lie

You support Corbyn an his views?

and when did you stop beating your wife?

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 07, 2017, 01: PM
and when did you stop beating your wife?

:) Now where did that come from? Unlike the people who are trying to kill us I live in the 21st century, unlike them, I do not agree with that type of behaviour...

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

grim reaper

mk1, the love child of Corbyn & Abbott.
I have just received the Labour flyer. Whoever wrote the lies on it has the same scriptwriter as mk1.  ::) ::) ::)
They have the temerity to print on it;
'end Tory hospital closures'.

'over 1.8 million people had to wait 4 hours or more in A & E last year'.

'It's got harder to see your GP and waiting lists have soared'.

Are they having a giraffe? WHO started the ball rolling to close our A & E? LABOUR!

Who promised a new hospital at Wynyard? LABOUR!

Who allowed over a million people to flood into the country? LABOUR! (and Corbyn/Abbott want more access to our services to those from abroad!).

I can see why mk1 is so enraptured by the Labour rhetoric and ethos...it's a mirror image of HIS and we've read his claptrap on here for years!  ::)

Tomorrow, vote Tory or UKIP but not those bong eyed, racist, anti-British, loony sh1ts.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 07, 2017, 05: PM

Because you were exposed as a liar (by me) your new title is bong-eyed looney fruitcake liar.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on June 07, 2017, 05: PM
Quote from: grim reaper on June 07, 2017, 05: PM

Because you were exposed as a liar (by me) your new title is bong-eyed looney fruitcake liar.

= Again .....predictable response....with a fruitcake thrown in :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Actually you did not prove he is liar- Citizen C did stand in silence to honour dead ira terrorists- typical fence sitting career politics slime.

What part of

QuoteI'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent ireland

.....Do you not understand?

This man could end up appointing the Abbotator, a racist nut job, who can't count past 20 because of a lack of digits deal with Muslim terrorists.

Imagine MS D

oh there there it's our fault...well not OUR fault but you know what I mean...they started the was and enslaved us.....come in come in I'm sure we can all get a long...

A brave new world tomorrow ......of sameness, either way. We can only hope the Abbotator is wheeled back out of her recharging pod and puts her big fat foot in it.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on June 07, 2017, 07: PM

Actually you did not prove he is liar- Citizen C did stand in silence to honour dead ira terrorists- ..
Sorry no coconut.

The original claim was :

Which is quiet clearly wrong. It is a lie.

This 'Corbyn at IRA Mans Funeral'  fiction is a staple on looney fruitcake sites. They bong-eyed have a photo from Bobby Sands Funeral and the  braind-dead idiots reason 'man with beard=Corbyn'.
They twit and twatter it to each other and believe they have the smoking gun.

Here it is and the claim is the man on Adam's right shoulder is Corbyn.

akarjl

QuoteI'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent ireland

Says it all. Labour may have some good humane policies but the man is dangerous.

pensionater

Akarjl,if you are trying to prove something is true,it helps if you don't put a fake newspaper cutting up.This has been disproved time and again.If you don't believe me ,look in the Express archive and try and find the supposed  Front page.Pathetic.

The Great Dictator

Its not fake, i had the same cutting 5 years ago and Corbyn admits to his IRA loyalty.