Navy not Pink

Started by Land Phil, November 10, 2016, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Fisher is a win-win for the Labour Group. He splits the anti-Labour  vote  (it worked and got Jean back in)and if he wins then no big deal because he always will vote with the Labour Group anyway. I am at a loss why  everyone seems to have overlooked this and he gets lauded as some big anti-establishment candidate. I strongly suspect he is in contact with Carl and others behind the back of the ABs and is in fact is just a Labour 'reserve' waiting to be called on to the pitch. I think he is a snake.

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on November 13, 2016, 07: PM
Quote from: akarjl on November 13, 2016, 06: PM
QuoteI'd like the Mail to be a proper paper..
I'd also like to own a Ferrari,.
It's never going to happen, it's a wish list.

Riddler- at least he's not a member of the Labour Louts.....

Ah, you're confusing Riddler with D Riddle.

Yep apologies to all =Riddler and D Riddle not one and same - it's an age thing I get confused- but it is confusing....

Inspector Knacker

It's happened before, I'll have to change my user name ;D
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

QuoteI'm told his aim is to oust Riddle from his Hart seat

18 months is a long time in politics. That view expressed above assumes an awful lot.

Steely Dan

Quote from: DRiddle on November 14, 2016, 04: PM
QuoteI'm told his aim is to oust Riddle from his Hart seat

18 months is a long time in politics. That view expressed above assumes an awful lot.

Yes. One of the things Fisher is assuming is that you'll run. Very unlikely I'd say.

DRiddle

Well I guess time will tell. Certain internet trolls were haunting this forum in early 2014 trying to find out my plans prior to going public that I was running for Hart. I expect the same will happen in the run up to 2018.

Steely Dan

Quote from: DRiddle on November 14, 2016, 08: PM
Well I guess time will tell. Certain internet trolls were haunting this forum in early 2014 trying to find out my plans prior to going public that I was running for Hart. I expect the same will happen in the run up to 2018.

I don't know why there was interest in that proposition in 2014 but I can see no reason why the same thing will happen in 2018. Is the Hart seat key in some way?

Good luck if you stand again.

mk1

Quote from: Steely Dan on November 14, 2016, 08: PM

I don't know why there was interest in that proposition in 2014 but I can see no reason why the same thing will happen in 2018. Is the Hart seat key in some way?

It  becomes messy when you are the no. 1 target of the mad cyclist and his sycophantic fan-club. Not that they will want to revisit those days . Their predictions about the outcome of the election were so wrong that they prefer to pretend it never happened.

Steely Dan

Land Phil

Any Steely Dan fan would know who the "mad cyclist" is  ;)

Steely Dan

Quote from: Land Phil on November 15, 2016, 08: AM
Any Steely Dan fan would know who the "mad cyclist" is  ;)

Nope. I'm a huge Steely Dan fan but I'm afraid you've lost me.