PHF and UKIP

Started by Jim Gillespie, May 09, 2015, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Balotelli on May 09, 2015, 07: PM
He won what? .

He beat you and your mate.
Kicked you right out of the ground.
Never have I seen a more comprehensive drubbing.

'You boys took a hell of a beating'

Eat it.

https://youtu.be/pilni1T3XPA?t=1m5s

See I can say it in a sentence or two. No 32 page (or was it 36?) whines from me..............

fred c

Who are the reasonable Labour councillors that "Dislike the Scabs" ?.........

Plain & simple that is a load of B☆☆☆☆x..... what goes on with the Mob is way beyond turning the other cheek for the sake of their ward residents, when the basic rules of "Moral Conduct" are ignored & dispensed with..... there is "No Defence" & such conduct should be challenged in the council chamber..... that is if the said councillors had any semblance of decency.

steveL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32672010

No doubt elected on the back of the General Election surge. If they're anything like our two bookends, the Thannet Council Chamber is going to become quite comical to watch. I wonder if they YouTube their council meetings?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Jeff

PHF ..... with no exposure.. as the media local and national were focusing on UKIP , Labour and Tories, did well.... Labour in this town as we know to our cost has years of control. With their Tory bedfellows they are even harder to defeat. PHF offer a valid and legitimate opposition of honest hard working members. The tide will turn, albeit slowly, it will turn.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

craig finton

The way I see it, PHF have established a pretty solid base even if it was swamped this time by the GE vote being automatically transferred onto the local election ballot papers. Council elections shouldn't be held at the same time as other elections because it distorts the vote. The news was all about the general election for 5 weeks with no mention of the local elections taking place. In the end, you get what you vote for and if people are too stupid not to know the difference between a general election and local elections or to cope with two different ballot papers then they deserve to have the corrupt council that we have.

Jeff

Quote from: pensionater on May 10, 2015, 04: PM
My god Riddle your ego is never ending,you even taker the credit for the rise in Moriarty's votes.Unbelievable.
The people of Hart trust and believe in PHF,,,, unfortunatley they only account for 10 % of the Hart Ward Vote...Labour control HartFields  ..... sad situation, but one that will be overcome.  The Ward is ready for change and sick of the labour lies.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

Balotelli

While I don't agree with the reasoning for being placed on pre-mod, why was it felt necessary to delete almost a page worth of posts?

Jim Gillespie

I know this is a pro PHF forum, so my view won't be popular, BUT, I thought the low votes in virtually all Wards for PHF was a huge embarrassment to them.

PHF is nothing more than an unholy alliance of people, each with their own aims and ambitions.  Most of them don't even like each other  ::)

Copper Pipe

Jim, I cant really bring myself to agree with you when you say and make reference to the election results.... "PHF was a huge embarrassment", my take on this is simply that all the local PHF candidates did extremely well considering they are a relatively new local party and I think as many a thousand of others in town also think that the Labour liars, cheats, thieves and now family members fiddled the postal votes some how, therefore making the gap seem much more that an honest vote would have been.

With reference to Richard Royal, Ray Wells seen to it that his vote was diluted by his Labour party palls.

Well done to all PHF candidates.... I think your votes were stolen via the postal votes being fiddled.

steveL

...and how do you know that 'most of PHF members don't like each other', Jim. Answer - you're not saying, you've been talking to 'people' who you won't name, of course just 'take it from me that it's true' eh?

A bit like the slur you tried to spread about Richard Royal...it's not so much that your view is 'unpopular'; it's more that your views are only supported by fabrication and delusional dreams.

Here's actual evidence on what UKIP is really about as promoted by one of your sitting councillors.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mr.E

Steve who was the person who is supposed represnt UKIP?

As without names this could be classed as hear say! and slander/propaganda! And for spreading such you are as guilty for repeating it!

And thus if it was a UKIP member, unlike the Labour and Conservatives, UKIP has a nNO ex-BNP rule! So that person would have there membership revoked and be removed within days compared to the racist, bigots, homophobic and paedophiles in the other main political parties!

pensionater

Copper pipe, if you have evidence of some type of fraud regards postal votes in Hartlepool i suggest you take it to the proper authorities,if you have no proof and this is just you looking for an excuse for the poor showing of your own particular party,then i suggest you grow up.

steveL

George Springer - and what relevance is the No BNP rule? Ask George yourself, he has limits to whom he's willing to pour out his disgraceful views. For some reason, he seems to class it as his main icebreaker.

mk1

Quote from: Mr.E on May 11, 2015, 01: PM
Steve who was the person who is supposed represnt UKIP?
I realise it was a very hard question and difficult to work out. It says a sitting (UKIP)councillor and
given the massive number of people in Hartlepool who qualify as 'sitting (UKIP) councillors' I understand your confusion...............

Quote from: Mr.E on May 11, 2015, 01: PM
And thus if it was a UKIP member, unlike the Labour and Conservatives, UKIP has a nNO ex-BNP rule! So that person would have there membership revoked and be removed within days

Given the decades of  membership of extreme  far-right and openly Nazi groups  of one of the local UKIP officals I think you are on very shaky ground here.