PHF and UKIP

Started by Jim Gillespie, May 09, 2015, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Tom, if you find yourself not being able to make a meeting in future I would suggest that you send a Turnip as a substitute.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

When are we going to see the Transcript of the "Mythical" telephone conversation, or, more to the point......... are we going to see it ?

I dare you to post it.... in fact.... I Double Dare you to post it.  ;) ;) ;)

mk1

Quote from: steveL on June 04, 2015, 09: AM
Tom, if you find yourself not being able to make a meeting in future I would suggest that you send a Turnip as a substitute.

But will the turnip turnup without the carrot of a chair?

Foggy

Quote from: beanzontoast on June 03, 2015, 09: PM
Now now David, I didn't say you were crazy, I did say however you were a fully paid up member of a teaching union, which uses your union membership money to support the Labour party to be the elected government, the point I make here and on my behalf is you and therefore PHF are Labour biased, hence your statement, and not unlike therefore the 3 Tory Councillors who constantly vote labour, wolf in sheeps clothing, or does a leopord change spots, I say probably not, I would have prefered you lost 2 councillors to UKIP, what irony they went to Labour, but then it's a win win for PHF.
What world are you living in Beanz??  If you think PHF are Labour biased then you've been asleep for the last 3 years.  If you can recall any situation where David Riddle or Geoff Lillley have shown bias towards Labour in any meeting you have been to I would be very interested.

Making ridiculous statements like this doesn't help your credibility as a Councillor.  It really doesn't.  You should start concentrating on doing what you were elected to do and give the 'UKIP are the only alternative to Labour' drum a rest.

We all know what's behind the Tories voting the way they do so your comment comparing them to PHF is absurd.

I don't give a toss what party people are from as long as they are genuinely doing their best to represent the people of this town.

beanzontoast

Hi foggy can I ask you a question, your comment was WE all know whats behind the Torys voting the way they DO.Then foggy tell us all why.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on June 05, 2015, 09: PM
Hi foggy can I ask you a question, your comment was WE all know whats behind the Torys voting the way they DO.Then foggy tell us all why.

So that one man can make his fortune.

beanzontoast

Well then MK1, can you be more specific, you see some of us are not in the loop, nonetheless, you keep voting labour in, PHF lost 2 to Labour, what I'm asking really is who's side is everyone on, most confusing,

mk1

My reply was crystal clear.
One man has hijacked a local a political party in order to help (for a fee ) his developer friends.

Now why did you miss the vital Council vote?

Note: No quotes used because it is far too much bother.

fred c

ohhhh FFS....  Cmon tell us all, what was in the the recorded telephone call & why you haven't  reported it to the Borough Solicitor...

Cmon beanz...... Tell us what was said....

Grow a pair & tell us........ you know you want to..... the deputy chair has gone.... tell us what was said.....