My Voting Cards....

Started by Jamescampbell78, April 15, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pwilson

No its more like the Chipper club, but for Daily Mail readers rather the Norther Daily Mail ones.

not4me

"DR has expressed support for unlimited immigration, will not allow any criticism of Islamic extremism, worships our country's subservience to the EU..........I could go on"

Pray tell what has any of this got to do with running a local council.?

mk1

UKIP is a vehicle for one man to get a seat in the Lords. I find it strange that a party claiming to be standing up for the 'working man' is led by a City Spiv who  was caught out shifting his money abroad to avoid tax.
This is a very interesting site for those wanting the dirt on Nigel

http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/

Read all about Nigel and his 'Bellatrix'.......................

mk1

Quote from: not4me on April 24, 2014, 06: PM

Pray tell what has any of this got to do with running a local council.?

Nothing at all but by coincidence I can not help noticing Labour have recently made efforts to tap  the ethnic minority  vote in Hartlepool.

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on April 24, 2014, 05: PM
Isn't UKIP just the first step on the entry ladder for the BNP? A bit like how you join the Beavers, the Cubs then proper Scouts?

Nigel is partial to a bit of Beaver-according to Godfrey Bloom!

Ryehill

If P.H.F. is a vehicle for change in this town why haven't respected Independent councillors rushed to join them. Is it because, as Kipperdip said , they have nothing to offer or are there other reasons. Some people might remember the Ratepayers Association which had great success in the 70's. Unfortunately there was a clash of egos and the whole thing collapsed.  Personally I think that many candidates want to put Hartlepool first but they see their preferred party as the best way of achieving that aim.

DRiddle

Well, it looks like the UKIP crowd who've said practically nothing on here all year are suddenly out in force 4 weeks before the election.

Quote"DR has expressed support for unlimited immigration, will not allow any criticism of Islamic extremism, worships our country's subservience to the EU..........I could go on"

In terms of that above, that's actually not all strictly true. I'm just not a racist, islamophobe, xenophobe or homophobe.

Pwilson

Quote from: DRiddle on April 24, 2014, 08: PM
I'm just not a racist, islamophobe, xenophobe or homophobe.

Are you a fruitcake, loony or someone who believes the tale of Noah's ark was written around the time the first homosexuals discovered marriage?

DRiddle

Pwilson

People not pretending not to be UKIP supoorters

DRiddle

DRiddle

Ha, ask Mr Kipperdip or Mr Ryehill. You'll struggle to find a fiercer critic of UKIP on this site than me. Their organisation offends me greatly.

mk1

I am a realist. a UKIP councillor is not going to change much and if it means Mad Dog is out then I can live with it. Practical voting.
I live in the world as it is rather than the world I would like it to be. Dystopia/Utopia?
Is there are much difference?

steveL

I think UKIP stand a good chance in Manor
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

grim reaper

We have all seen the practices used by the scabs lot in past elections---they are not afraid to adopt tactics to gain/keep a seat.
Well, if we really want them out of Hartlepool Council management and the lucrative trough, we need to study the candidates very carefully and vote tactically too.
There is a feeling on here which regards UKIP as being akin to the BNP.
I don't subscribe to that theory but as far as I'm concerned, if a UKIP (BNP) person got in and displaced one of the scabs dross I'd be over the moon!

The law is there to keep an eye on unlawful behavior (hate crimes), so even if it WAS a BNP orientated person, he would be monitored very closely---both by the police and on here!!

Another aspect is we are talking LOCAL elections, there's not much in this town a BNP orientated person could get his teeth into;
We're not like South London, Leicester, Birmingham, Rochdale etc. that have a large population of ethnic people.
He/she would have to concentrate on this town and our people.
If it turned out that he/she was overtly 'biased' then come the next elections they could be booted out.
           But at least it would have gotten rid of the scabs coterie.  ;D

This is our chance to stop the malaise in this town. We HAVE to vote and we HAVE to vote tactically and forget old enmities.
Otherwise the scabs and their extended family and friends simply carry on debasing the town with impunity.  >:(

Look at how, historically, politicians have had to bite the bullet and shake hands with avowed enemies (Germany, Japan, Northern Ireland etc.) because they had to move on forward.
So do we---so forget the spats and antagonism on here against those parties you don't favour, look at the bigger picture;
please vote and, if necessary, VOTE TACTICALLY.  8)

Mican

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on April 24, 2014, 05: PM
Isn't UKIP just the first step on the entry ladder for the BNP? A bit like how you join the Beavers, the Cubs then proper Scouts?

Could you please explain the connection between UKIP and the BNP.