EX Garden centre.

Started by stokoe, April 19, 2018, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Had a walk down there yesterday and there was a hive of activity,talking to a happy chap he was telling me all the poly tunnels were given away yes given away if you come and took them. Lots of out of towners also,thousands of pounds to buy,then was talking to a council worker and asked if there was houses going up he said keep a eye on the lamp posts but you might not see anything till after the local elections,sounds about f***i*g right,just for good measure I took a few photos of the mature trees,cos pound to a penny some of them them will be felled,bent t**** they are.

Johnny Bongo

I'm not a gambling man but I'd bet a pound to a piece of $**p that the houses were part of their cunning plan all along!   How many more assets will they sell off in order to line their own pockets, for that is what some of them are doing, no doubt illegally!  Soon, there won't be anything left that HBC 'own', to sell off.....and a shortage of brown envelopes too!  Remember...on May 3rd, get rid of a turd!

fred c

I seem to remember something about the Tanfield Road entrance to Stranton Cemetery will be closed to vehicular traffic (Has anyone else heard that)..... if it is a fact, is it because of the extra volume of trraffic expected from another 15 or so houses.

The entrance Gates and road to the Chapel are as attractive as any Cemetery in the whole area, to lock off those gate and have the entrance off Brierton Lane would be great pity.

stokoe

Fred yes your nearly correct,heard there is some sort of a barrier,so if there's a funeral 10-11-12 the barrier will be raised to let hearse through.

fred c

Quote from: stokoe on April 19, 2018, 11: AM
Fred yes your nearly correct,heard there is some sort of a barrier,so if there's a funeral 10-11-12 the barrier will be raised to let hearse through.

Stokoe........ Thanks for the clarification on that, I know I won't be able to see them when my 'Lid is Screwed Down'..... but I do like Wrought Iron Craftsmanship.

Inspector Knacker

I wonder how much those gates are worth?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.