Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

Despite the fact that various posters on here have tried to explain the realities  of electoral campaigning,HB and others continue to bombard Driddle with the same old questions despite knowing that they will not get answers.

One can only assume that this is a Labour plot to denigrate their greatest opposer cum opposition.

Wait and see. Can we get back to rational debate, please.

Just for the record, I am not a member of PHF.

mk1

More waffle.  You must  have the attention span of a goldfish to completley forget the questions I asked you earlier in the thread.

Hartlepudlion

You asked me, Hartlepudlion?

Must have missed them. Would you care to repeat them here?

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on March 25, 2014, 09: AM

One can only assume that this is a Labour plot to denigrate their greatest opposer cum opposition.

It is much simpler than that. Ego is the driver. Once you get in Harry's cross-hairs then he stalks you relentlessly.  He just likes a fight.

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on March 25, 2014, 09: AM
You asked me, Hartlepudlion?

Must have missed them. Would you care to repeat them here?

I think I insulted the goldfish ......................

Jamescampbell78

I can deal with being maladjusted but being associated in any way with a liar and cheat like Armstrong is very offensive. You might as well have called me a politician.

Jamescampbell78

First of all, apologies to anyone who's nipples are being bored off by me here.

David Riddle,

I've now calmed from the Lance Armstrong comment so I'll respond to your question.

I'm not demanding an answer, I'm requesting one as politely as possible.

I believe you owe me an answer for the following reasons:

1. I was banned from the PHF site moderated by, amongst others yourself.

2. On that site you made a commitment to transparency in decision making.

3. You and other PHF members have a stated an interest in putting yourselves forward for public office, therefore it's in your interest to answer questions from the public so that they can make a judgement on whether they feel you and other PHF members are suitable candidates to vote for.

Now please can you tell me who made the decision to ban my friend Paul Hanson and myself?

Yes, No and Don't want to say are all valid options here.

If it wasn't you then I won't ask further questions of you because you clearly weren't the decision maker. If it was you, I won't ask further questions because I have my answer.

It's fairly simple. Just please don't ignore the question.

testing times

Surely the point of an organisation's Facebook page is to promote the aims of the organisation and not to give the oxygen of publicity to those who would do the opposite. I've never looked at the PHF Facebook page but I understand its purpose which you clearly don't. If you want to criticise PHF then there are plenty of other open forums like this one  where you can do so. At least PHF have a Facebook page. Try finding the local labour group's Facebook page or their website for that matter.

Jamescampbell78

I'm paraphrasing a bit but PHF stated their aim as to engage with the people of Hartlepool to find out what they wanted and to get those who currently don't vote to vote for a PHF candidate so that they can break the current Labour cartel.

I am a long term non voter. I asked PHF some questions to ascertain whether I deemed them worthy of my vote.

They ducked and sidestepped them, they deleted comments and contradicted themselves. They banned a friend of mine for asking a simple question.

I didn't openly criticise PHF until I posted my blog. I tagged them in it and posted it on their page to give them an opportunity to answer it.

They chose to delete it. Their page, their choice. I just wanted to know the thinking behind it and whose thinking it was. If they don't want to tell me then fine, just don't ignore the question. That's what Iain Wright does as an MP and what many of the Labour councillors they want out do.

Get where I'm coming from here?

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on March 25, 2014, 02: PM
. I asked PHF some questions to ascertain whether I deemed them worthy of my vote.

If you acted like you do here then I am not surprised you got the boot. Hectoring people and demanding they answer your questions  over and over and over again is not  the best way to endear yourself and maybe you should just accept the fact they declined your offer of support and  find yourself a party that promotes your type of behaviour. I suggest you try UKIP.

HarryBlackwood

Yeah, Michael Kenny. You tell him not the way to act at all James.

Take a leaf out of Kenny's book and use a false name.

Then abuse people like he does.

After that you can find some personal axe to grind like he does with me.

Or you could do like you've done up to now. Stay polite and ask simple questions.

HarryBlackwood

Or maybe do as Riddle does and use three different user names. That way you can hang up on people on your own.

not4me

. . . . or you could

• claim that Riddle has resigned as Chairman of PHF when he has not
  • claim that some guy is running as a candidate for PHF when he isn't even a member
  • claim several different people on here are all Stephen Close without even knowing if said Mr Close reads this forum

Remember everyone, Harry always speaks the truth and researches everything thoroughly  ;D ;D

mk1

Quote from: not4me on March 25, 2014, 04: PM

Remember everyone, Harry always speaks the truth and researches everything thoroughly

Harry has a Mr Man who gives him the inside story on the regular  posters here.

HarryBlackwood

Not4me. Bugger. You're new to me. I'll have to find out who you are now.