Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamescampbell78

I will say the same as I've said on the PHF site, I believe the quote is in my blog post somewhere too.

I will vote as soon as somebody convinces me that electing them will lead to real change for the better.

Genuinely, I'm always open to new ideas but I'm cynical, call it a lot of exposure to the wrong type of people.

By the way Dave, you didn't answer my question about who made the decision to block Paul and I.

I also think, given that I've only made a limited number of posts on here people might wait and see if I post on other topics and what I post before they make character judgements about me. Unless of course you already know me?

fred c

I hope none of the posters on this thread mind.......... But i read through the whole thing & recorded it on my voice recorder, I have decided to Market the result as a guaranteed "Cure For Insomnia"

I have arranged to give 10% of any profits to "Ste He Looks Ever So Handsome In His Ceremonial Robes Akers Belchers" Mayoral Charity.

Ok i was telling Lies................ about the Charity

mk1

Quote from: fred c on March 24, 2014, 07: PM
I hope none of the posters on this thread mind.......... But i read through the whole thing & recorded it on my voice recorder, I have decided to Market the result as a guaranteed "Cure For Insomnia"

About the only thing it is good for..........

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: lifelonglabourvoter on March 19, 2014, 04: PM
Harry did that really happen? Did you win a court case? Honesly, you should mention it more often. There's at least 3 people left in Hartlepool who don't already know. Idiot.

This is David Riddle in case anyone was wondering.

Jamescampbell78

Harry,

Since we're on a new page, has Mr Riddle answered my question about who made the decision to delete and block Paul Hanson from the PHF site and who made the decision to delete and block me?

I'm a bit maladjusted so I can't be bothered to look myself.

dowager

pop on here every week or so ..  strangely today, I see someone thinks I am Mr Blackwood .. he has denied it, and so do I ..... I am Dowager .. nothing to do with him, thank you very much, over and out

HarryBlackwood

Thank you Dowager. I owe you a pint and I'll be more than happy to buy you one.

I ALWAYS tell the truth. Why people have a problem with that is beyond me.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on March 24, 2014, 08: PM
Harry,

Since we're on a new page, has Mr Riddle answered my question about who made the decision to delete and block Paul Hanson from the PHF site and who made the decision to delete and block me?

I'm a bit maladjusted so I can't be bothered to look myself.

In a word. No.

He hasn't answered any of mine either.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: lifelonglabourvoter on March 20, 2014, 08: AM
Harry, i'll come clean. I'm Steve Close.

No. You are David Riddle. I claim my £5. FACT.

DRiddle

Gentlemen, last time i looked i wasn't on trial here.

There's an election in about 8 weeks. No candidates have been revelaved yet, even those expected to defend there current seats.

I really don't know what makes Lance Armstrong and his pals think they have a God given right to demand answers.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 25, 2014, 07: AM

In a word. No.

Harry has not answered my questions either.

HarryBlackwood

We have no right to answers. But I think the electorate deserves a degree of integrity from would be politicians. IMHO you have shown none. But I'm more than happy to let the public decide.

What about the Lifelonglabourvoter thing? You seem to have ducked that one.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: mk1 on March 25, 2014, 08: AM
Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 25, 2014, 07: AM

In a word. No.

Harry has not answered my questions either.

Michael Kenny. What haven't I answered?

mk1

It seems Harry has ducked that one.

HarryBlackwood

Not at all Michael Kenny. Ask away. I'll do my best.