Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

Regarding Riddler's earlier statement about him and Bilton. Good try at being evasive and putting up a smokescreen. But here's his response to me when I was trying to work out what was going on with him and Bilton.

"Apologies for yesterday and the Derek bilton thing harry. I had two intentions really, one was to draw attention to our group over FB as he has lots of local friends of voting age and two if I can get approval from the party I want to put Derek up as a paper candidate in owton manor. Mainly to try to knock out Marjorie James."

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 24, 2014, 08: AM
Michael Kenny. Had it occurred to you that James Campbell's opinion of Riddler, PHF and Bilton, might actually have nothing to do with this connection to me?

It did occur to me that it is a complete coincidence that a man who  claims  to be your cyber buddy and with whom you were doing a two-handed hatchet job on the PHF site pitches up here to continue ploughing a furrow started by you.

But If I am being honest it was but a fleeting moment.............

Why do you have such a problem with someone (using his own name) expressing an opinion?
I dunno.maybe its because I a stinking coward who hides behind a keyboard and lacks backbone...........that suit you?

Just to reiterate I have never met or spoken to James.

Typical politicians  half answer. You do not have to have met and actualy spoken.
He clearly says:
Eventually we ended up becoming friends on Facebook.

so you do know him and (he claims) share the same outlook. Perhaps you should  have a word with him and clear up his confusion?

mk1

Quote from: Pwilson on March 24, 2014, 08: AM
I'm leaving personality aside. I don't care what someone has done outside of politics what makes us human is the ability to make mistakes.

Hang on. You claim Bilton has done something outside politics which bars him from office. But things other do outside politics  is ok with you?
Ok clear as mud.

HarryBlackwood

Michael Kenny (glad we cleared that up) i have about 400 FB friends. 90% of them I've never met. Thousands read my blog. Never met 90% of them.

I'm totally honest.

HarryBlackwood

Regarding Riddler's earlier statement about him and Bilton. Good try at being evasive and putting up a smokescreen. But here's his response to me when I was trying to work out what was going on with him and Bilton.

"Apologies for yesterday and the Derek bilton thing harry. I had two intentions really, one was to draw attention to our group over FB as he has lots of local friends of voting age and two if I can get approval from the party I want to put Derek up as a paper candidate in owton manor. Mainly to try to knock out Marjorie James."

I'd like Michael Kenny's thoughts on this please.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 24, 2014, 09: AM

I'd like Michael Kenny's thoughts on this please.

Right. I think.....err I mean I can't speak for him but my view was given earlier in the thread.

Quote from: mk1 on March 21, 2014, 09: PM
You can follow the logic. Labour are getting in on 800 votes. If someone with a large facebook following can get them out to vote then Labour are toast.
If that means an unknown gets in then I say it is far far better than the wino and the 2 fatties presently returned. He can not be worse for sure.
It worked for Drummond and as an effective tactic it can not be faulted. It is not as underhand as Labour's wholesale  harvesting of all the  postal votes in the OAP homes in the area

Yes little 'ol me worked it all out  by his lonesome. I am amazed someone as sharp as you needed it spelling out.

PS.
Listening to Mr men can lead you astray.

DRiddle

QuoteFor clarification cos Riddler is hiding the truth again. He shared a house at university with Bilton. They are long term friends. They have had political discussions. ALL FACTS.

Harry, you are revealing things I TOLD YOU, some of which I posted on open social media outlets. There is nothing you personally have dug up. You are simply repeating things i myself spoke of.

Those who have used this site for a long time (and not just come here to promote a blog and try to hijack an election even though they profess to not vote), will be aware I have been posting on here for YEARS now using a different name.

You may also remember, (MK1, Marky etc should be able to back me up here) that using that other name I openly spoke about KNOWING the a certain Manor House councillor was vulnerable in 2014. I said this as far back as early 2012. People laughed at the time because said councillor was occupying one of the safest Labour seats in the town.

Well look where we are now... it's 2014 and there appears to be an army of one mans facebook followers (most of whom NEVER vote) chomping at the bit to get to the ballot box in Owton Manor.

Looks like whoever is claiming to be revealing some sort of 'exclusive' is about 2 years behind the wave.

HarryBlackwood

Or maybe this clears up Riddle's problem with being open and honest.

Another of his messages to me.

"Personally I think he (Derek) will run as any indy anyway so that's why I'm trying to get him to run under our banner."

Mmmmm. Not quite the illusion he was trying to paint earlier.

DRiddle

Again no revelation here Harry. Derek's name was thrown into the mix during the Owton Manor by-election. Where PHF polled around 200 votes.

Given Derek's facebook following his friends voting for him PLUS the potential of a PHF voting base of a couple of hundred could seriously upset the apple cart in a Labour strong hold.

Harry, do you not think Labour and others are playing games to try to win wards in whatever way they can? Look at the likely Labour candidate for Hart.

Absolute cannon fodder to ensure Fisher gets enough of his own followers votes to stay in.

There is no big journalistic revelation here. I alluded to the idea of 'gravy' taking the manor 2 years ago.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 24, 2014, 09: AM
Michael Kenny (glad we cleared that up) i have about 400 FB friends. 90% of them I've never met. Thousands read my blog. Never met 90% of them.

I'm totally honest.

Yeah totally!

Now how about this.

Have you had any pm/facebook/twitter contact. with him?

Have you and he had any form of contact on any medium anywhere even in Morse Code. I.E.  Contact on any platform other than speech/direct vision where you have exchanged  thoughts/messages/hopes/dreams/insults or plans on a one-to-one basis?
A private exchange other than on a public platform?

HarryBlackwood

Yes. We've exchanged a few messages.

That's it.

DRiddle

What strikes me as VERY odd, is why is a person(s) who is so opposed to the whole idea of voting in the first place so bothered about which way people actually intend to vote?

Surely if you're in the 'dont vote at all' camp, that means you are completely indifferent to the whole system anyway?

Thus you don't care about who gets the votes because you don't support he entire existing democratic paradigm.

Correct?

So why do you care in people vote PHF, Drummond, Labour, UKIP, big gravy or whoever?

HarryBlackwood

Nice swerve Riddler. Avoiding the facts as usal.

HarryBlackwood

BTW Riddler, didnt you ask for information on how to ignore me?

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on March 24, 2014, 09: AM

So why do you care in people vote PHF, Drummond, Labour, UKIP, big gravy or whoever?

He probably remembers the time he got Drummond elected. Harry put the Mail at his disposal and  what a good move that was!.
I bet he just wants to help you avoid the same terrible 'Frankenstein' mistake he made!

One can only marvel at the  courageous investigative reporter who took this down from Drummond  and neglected to ask a simple question like 'say that in Spanish then'!

The 28-year-old, who lives in Sandbanks Drive, Hart Station, admitted at the outset that the idea to run for office was just a gag between mates.

But he added: "Out of an acorn grew an oak tree. Once we actually really sat down and thought about it, three or four of us, we started talking to more people and more people and everyone just encouraged me and we thought yeh, we'll go for it.

"This is what we can do, we can actually change the face of politics."

So is he qualified to do the job?

After leaving the town's Henry Smith Comprehensive School, Mr Drummond sat three A levels at Hartlepool Sixth Form College.

He went on to study an HND in business and finance with administration and languages at University College Salford before working for four years as a waiter on cruise ships, a job that took him to some 80 or 90 countries.

He speaks fluent French and Spanish and most recently worked as a credit controller for a mobile phone company at Hartlepool's Garland's Call Centre - a job he will now be quitting.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/i-will-do-a-good-job-1-991178