Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

PWilson, I sincerely believe the public want politicians with honesty and integrity. I also believe that party politics have no place in local council politics. I think the people running our town are an absolute disgrace. Useless, lacking integrity and honesty. Quite frankly I can't believe we've got into a position where the SCABs and Dave Stubbs are in charge. I really can't work out how the hell it happened.

But (and here's the rub) I honestly believe that although there are some good people involved with PHF, Riddle's agenda will bring about in-fighting and dissent. They are no alternative.

As for standing myself I'm afraid I'm not a resident of the town so I wouldn't be eligible. Even if I was i would have no interest in standing.

Land Phil

We have had new Labour, just like old Labour in as much as it associates itself with the colour red and everything else has been forgotten.

We had PHF, lots of good intentions and not much opportunity to deliver, now we have new PHF, just like new Labour it has been a hijacking of a party where you don't feel like you recognise it anymore or feel welcome.

I feef the new face of PHF is so different to the old that they should rename, rebrand and show their true colours.   

Plus as an aside, how are they going to get around their potential candidates salacious tweets.
I don't even use Twitter and I've seen them circulating, good ammunition for the other parties to disgrace PHF come the elections.

The last week has been one of those times where the masks have slipped and it has been very ugly.

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on March 23, 2014, 08: PM

Plus as an aside, how are they going to get around their potential candidates salacious tweets.
I don't even use Twitter and I've seen them circulating, good ammunition for the other parties to disgrace PHF come the elections.

Can you tell us where you were told this is a PHF candidate?

monty767

I've come into this game pretty late but please tell me Bilton isn't going to be a candidate??? that has to be a joke!! We all have history but most people history doesn't involve football hooliganism and getting barred out of every pub in town.

Pwilson

No worse than the liars, cheats, drunkards, cowards and dead weight that currently sit and decide our fate.

Jamescampbell78

I've got a question for Dave Riddle.  Today I posted a link to my blog on the PHF Facebook page and on my own status. I was deleted and blocked within 10 minutes.  This is what I posted:

A few days ago a friend of mine posted this about PHF:

Here is a message to all my facebook friends , I have just been cut off from the PUTTING HARTLEPOOL FIRST site, the name of the site is a contradiction in itself, these people are egotistical maniacs who are trying to manipulate the electorate with promises they cannot keep and as soon as you try to make any points to them ,they revert back to being children ,They are an extremely dangerous breed and should be avoided at all costs .No one more than me knows the need for change in Hartlepool , but we are seriously not that hard up we need nursery school politicians on a power rush. On a side issue I like the idea muted earlier what about a lady MP , the wannabes have had a good run, now that would be a real change for the town and we wouldn't be swapping like for like now Mandy has gone, Take heed people PHF are not what they appear and they are abusing your disenchantment with politics , I don't doubt I will be getting some sort of stick now I cant answer , but that just shows the mindset of the group , IM OUT.

I think he's been treated very unfairly by Putting Hartlepool First and prompted me to write this: http://wp.me/p2BV0e-8q

Now the main thrust of this blog is essentially about the deletion of posts that PHF don't like, blocking of people they don't like and their evasion of awkward questions.  I've had lots of positive feedback from other PHF members who've also forwarded screenshots of their own deleted posts.

So OK, I'm not naiive. I knew I'd be deleted and blocked but I'm not that easy to get rid of. So please tell me why Paul was deleted and blocked and please tell me why I was.

Jamescampbell78

Monty,

Check out his Twitter feed, go back through the posts for the last 3 month or so  ;)

mk1

Yet another round in the Harry Blackwood saga and from a poster who says

Harry and I increasingly find each other commenting on the same threads on Facebook by virtue of having mutual friends from our common interest in cycling. Eventually we ended up becoming friends on Facebook

I could turn around another of your statements:

Oh dear, out of nowhere comes this fella Robinson

and make it:

Oh dear, out of nowhere comes this fella Jamescambell78

pensionater

Yet another conspiracy MK1?.Must every new poster be a spy.Touch of paranoia me thinks.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on March 23, 2014, 11: PM
Yet another conspiracy MK1?.Must every new poster be a spy.Touch of paranoia me thinks.

Well I never said anything  about 'spies' but a mate of Blackwood turning up to have a go at Riddle is not a coincidence.

Jamescampbell78

I have been reading these forums for a long time but probably wouldn't have posted except that I have a question for Dave Riddle and since PHF have blocked me this is now the only way I could see of putting it to him publicly again. I've asked questions of PHF all week and haven't got a single straight answer. So have others, lots of peoples questions and comments were removed from their page.
That annoys me because a group that is presenting themselves as an alternative option for Hartlepool voters are clearly manipulating information to prevent them from looking like a group that has one single aim (getting into office) and no clear plan for the town beyond that point.

HarryBlackwood

So, let me get this right MK1 (for honesty I prefer to use your real name of Michael Kenny). A new poster arrives on here and you immediately turn on him.

You do this despite the fact that he's honest and decent enough to use his own name (you should try it, now that I've outed you) and you turn on him.

As far as I can see your only reason for doing this is that YOU have decided that James is a mate of mine.

In the interests of honesty and integrity (I'm really big on this) I've never met James and have never even spoken to each other.

Once again a needless personal attack from a man hiding behind a redundant nomdeplume.

pensionater

The thing is you just need to go on the PHF face book page to see that James is telling the truth.Members are complaining because Riddle is not showing their posts.His excuse is that he has to make more space?,more likely that they are asking question's that are a little bit uncomfortable.

Inspector Knacker

Odd how just before the local elctions someone or something arrives on the site, runs riot like an attention seeking chav  who's overdone the blue lemonade turning up at a prayer meeting........then quickly fades away post election.....it's becoming a pattern.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: Pwilson on March 23, 2014, 09: PM
No worse than the liars, cheats, drunkards, cowards and dead weight that currently sit and decide our fate.

You sure about that?

Genuine question BTW.