Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

He's probably studying you for a medical journal paper.

Although having said that, i haven't even met you and know i could diagnose you in about 10 minutes flat.

I think its very clear who's lost credibilty over the last few days Mr Blackwood. And it sure as hell isn't me.

Land Phil

I think we have determined that marbles are not lost but the plot is another matter.

Lets have a soundbite from PHF's serving councillors...
They have all had 5K to play with recently, what have they all done with it ?

The reason I ask this is there is no hiding behind the ruling Lab-Con group.

On second thoughts, a list of what all councillors have done with their 5K might be a good indication if they should be allowed to play with bigger budgets.

Maybe we could expand that to have a Hartlepool Post credibility index
...councillor gets moved down for not making a decision in the interests of the residents or blatant propaganda/ white lies
...councillor gets moved up if stands up as voice of the residents or actually delivers something   

Lord Elpus

I've always had the utmost respect for Harry and he was in my opinion a really good editor of the Mail, however, I fail to see what this thread is all about.

There are some serious issues being highlighted on the front page of this site which have all sorts of implications for the people of Hartlepool, all Harry seems to be interested in is whether someone has or has not resigned and someone I've never heard is standing for office.

With the best will in the world, this is a non story.

If Harry really wants to make a difference there's plenty of major stories for him to get his teeth into and show that he's still can function with a degree of professionalism in an impartial manner like a true investigative journalist.

DRiddle

I like Land Phils idea of a league table. Or some kind of barometer of who is doing well as a councillors and who isn't.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: DRiddle on March 23, 2014, 08: AM
He's probably studying you for a medical journal paper.

Although having said that, i haven't even met you and know i could diagnose you in about 10 minutes flat.

I think its very clear who's lost credibilty over the last few days Mr Blackwood. And it sure as hell isn't me.

This is partly true Riddle. You haven't lost credibility. You never had any to begin with. Nobody think you have any apart from yourself.

Don't worry young man, my integrity and honesty is 100% intact. You've been proved a liar and I'll be doing it again very soon. Back in your box.

HarryBlackwood

David Riddle is showing all of the unpleasant traits of a politician by refusing to answer questions that have been asked here by me, and by others elsewhere.

If he has nothing to hide, then there is absolutely no reason why he can't answer the questions.

So, David, I'll make it easy for you.

Will you be standing as a candidate in the forthcoming council elections?

Yes or no answer please.

Will you be standing in your own ward?

Yes or no answer please.

Do you intent to contest the Hartlepool seat in the 2015 General Election?

Yes or no answer please.

See. Polite questions and no insults.

Let's see how you do this time.

I'm waiting but I'm quite impatient.

stokoe

For gods sake admin can we get rid? its like having a cross between kilroy silk and david icke.

craig finton

I don't get this. Apart from those sitting Councillors up for re-election I have no idea as yet who will be standing for whom in the local elections. With a couple of months still to go I would imagine there are quite a few people from all parties still deciding whether or not to stand for their 'team' or as Independents.

Quite why you think Riddle is under any obligation whatsoever to tell you what his own intentions are is beyond me as are the reasons why you have decided to home in on the guy for your special attention. As someone who encourages us all not to bother voting at all, quite why you are so obsessed by who is standing where only serves to display your inconsistency.

Why do you think it's so weird for someone to take an interest in a area of town outside his/her own ward? After all, you seem to take a lot of interest in a whole town where you don't even live.   

The Great Dictator

Its no use Stokoe, Steve Fleet lost his bottle months ago, sadly this site is going down the pan  :(

DRiddle

Harry, we've been through all of this. You've found a quote from me saying i'll never stand anywhere other than in my own ward.

You're desperate for me to say I'm standing somewhere else so you can 'reveal' the quote, and attempt to make me out to be a liar.

Right?

Anyway, I'm busy promoting Putting Hartlepool First and day by day more and more people are warming to us in this town, and warming to the idea of voting out most of the current lot.

By all means keep nibbling at me to try and draw attention to your blog. By the looks of the hits you've had on it since the 'gravy' article, you need the publicity.

HarryBlackwood

Wrong again Riddler. But keep guessing. I proved you a liar once and I'll do it again.

That's a promise.

You have zero credibility and zero integrity. You are also a liar. In many ways, a perfect politician.

Interested

c`mon then Harry please tell us all (truthfully) why you are so hell bent in finding out if DRiddle is standing and for what ward?

Does it really make a difference where, or even if he is standing?

Makes no jot at all to me, or probably a lot of others, if he doesnt stand someone else will.

Just tell me why you need to know so badly and are openly pursuing the man for details.

Quite pathetic really!!!

Hartlepudlion

Sounds to me that Harry is rooting for the SCABS

HarryBlackwood

Rooting for the SCABs? Lord no. They're an absolute disgrace. I simply want politicians who are decent, honest and with integrity. That's it. No agenda.

Pwilson

Harry,

You've heard the phrase 'if you can't beat them join them' I presume. So why not declare yourself in for a ward and rip things apart once you're inside?

I don't know you from Adam but sounds like you would make a reasonable change from the current shower, but I think Mr Riddle would also be a change for the better.

In fact even a Labour candidate with some integrity and a pair of balls to stand up to the SCABs would be better than none.