Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

Just call in yourself. Do you want my address? I don't bite and I have a great coffee machine. Biscuits as well if you want. Be nice to have a chat. We might have things in common.

tankerville

What next with you guys My dad can fight your dad, come on we're supposed to be intelligent adults try behaving that way. By all means attack the political system but NOT EACH OTHER.

The Great Dictator

As HTH have decided to do nothing about this clown i have forwarded all messages and posts from today to Cleveland Police.

Can i suggest all members that have received the usual insults dial 101 and also make a formal compliant, oddly enough they knew who i was talking about before i mentioned his name..

Can i also suggest that ADMIN grow some balls.

HarryBlackwood

Doesn't that ^^^^ constitute wasting police time.

Innocent of all charges m'lud.

Will it be Ceveand Polce. I do like the thought of being investigated by the most corrupt and discredited police force in the UK. I'd prefer the Met.

Get over yourself.

Interested

As a child did you deliberately stand on ants and pull the legs off spiders Harry?? To be perfectly honest and may I make this clear now " in my opinion", YOU ARE A BULLY.
Since resurrecting yourself on here you have whinged, whined, bullied and been abusive to anyone who doesn't want to listen to YOUR story.
Get over yourself, move on, we all have!!
The problems this town currently have are far greater and more important than us all having to listen to your tirade as to how unfairly you were disposed of. Granted it's not nice, granted you are angry, but hey life goes on!!
So if you really believe you can make a difference by being on here then cut out the self righteous, I'm a victim b******s and do it properly.
Oh one more thing, I'm actually S Close..........................??????????????????

HarryBlackwood

Interested. No. You're not Steve Close.

lifelonglabourvoter

Harry, i'll come clean. I'm Steve Close.

HarryBlackwood

All sing . . .

One Steven Close
There's only one Steven Close
Oooooooonnnnnnne Steven Close.

:-) :-) :-)

Lord Elpus

Can I be Steve Close next please? 

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 20, 2014, 11: AM

Why not. I fancy a change. I am now Angie Wilcox.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: mk1 on March 20, 2014, 02: PM
Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 20, 2014, 11: AM

Why not. I fancy a change. I am now Angie Wilcox.

Can I be Mad Marge?
'They don't like it up em'

mk1

Quote from: norfolkngoode on March 20, 2014, 03: PM

Can I be Mad Marge?

Why not.........ping-pong balls are on the way!

HarryBlackwood

Is there a problem with the PHF website? Genuine question BTW.

I was directed to it this morning and the chairman position is blank.

HarryBlackwood

Calling David Riddle. Nothing in the chairman slot. Why is that?