Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Regarding the Putting Hartlepool First website, it appears that there is a technical issue;  this is in the process of being sorted, but in the meanwhile some of the information currently showing is from the archives -  nothing sinister, nothing significant!

HarryBlackwood

Even with my somewhat 'agricultural' understanding of the Internet, a technical error that removes one man's details and photographs from a web page is testing credulity.

Apologies for my cynicism.

HarryBlackwood

David Riddle is showing all of the unpleasant traits of a politician by refusing to answer questions that have been asked here by me, and by others elsewhere.

If he has nothing to hide, then there is absolutely no reason why he can't answer the questions.

So, David, I'll make it easy for you.

Will you be standing as a candidate in the forthcoming council elections?

Yes or no answer please.

Will you be standing in your own ward?

Yes or no answer please.

Do you intent to contest the Hartlepool seat in the 2015 General Election?

Yes or no answer please.

See. Polite questions and no insults.

Let's see how you do this time.

I'm waiting but I'm quite impatient.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Actually, the front page currently shown is a previous version too - it's simply a 'working title' whilst the technicalities get sorted.

Hartlepudlion

Harry, with your background I am sure you realise that it is very unlikely that any candidate, apart from the existing Cllrs , will be declared before they have to regardless of party. It is standard practice, as I am sure you are aware, that one doesn't show one's hand or, in military parlance, you keep your powder dry until you see their eyes. Many would be Cllrs have still to go through the adoption process of their respective parties.
On that basis I suggest you curb your impatience until the last date for registration of candidates.

I doubt that anything of substance regarding manifestos, aims etc will be seen before the campaigning starts in earnest. Again because one doesn't want to give the opposition any advantage perceived or otherwise.

It could all be worth waiting for.

DRiddle

I hardly think I warrant the title of 'PHF supremo' Harry. There are many others who have worked far harder for far longer relating to PHF than I have.

The sad thing here is, you think just because you bark a series of questions to people they should stand to attention and tell you every thing you want to know.

You're not back working at The Mail now fella. 

Do you know all the new Labour candidates yet? Do you know which new independents or familiar names will be standing across the town? Do you know the Liberal Democrat candidates? The UKIP ones? Do you?

No... you don't.

You sound a little obsessive.

I realise your story about Derek Bilton and I led to most of the hits on your blog since you launched it, but don't you think you're spinning this out a little now?

pensionater

Been away for 5 days and come back to this,brilliant.You can call harry what you like (and everybody does)but he has DRiddle bang to rites.

pensionater

The thing is Driddle you can't win now.Admit it he's got ye.Harry caught you lying,trying to get your mate a kick in in the process.Sound familiar?.In the end your no better than the rest.

HarryBlackwood

Pensionater. You say no better than the rest. Hard though it may be to grasp (because we have a right shower in charge now) had you considered Riddle may actually be worse. His behaviour so for suggests so.

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 03: PM
David Riddle is showing all of the unpleasant traits of a politician by refusing to answer questions that have been asked here by me, and by others elsewhere.

If he has nothing to hide, then there is absolutely no reason why he can't answer the questions.

So, David, I'll make it easy for you.

Will you be standing as a candidate in the forthcoming council elections?

Yes or no answer please.

Will you be standing in your own ward?

Yes or no answer please.

Do you intent to contest the Hartlepool seat in the 2015 General Election?

Yes or no answer please.

See. Polite questions and no insults.

Let's see how you do this time.

I'm waiting but I'm quite impatient.

HarryBlackwood

Thank you Pensionater. Absolutely bang to rights.

Caught lying. At first tried to wriggle but them apologised.

Now he's refusing to answer is ole questions.

I'm a patient and tenacious man. Known for it. Ask Steve. Wallace ;-)

Now Riddler. Any answers for me?

DRiddle

Trying to get my mate a kick? Listen, as has been explained one lad asked another if he should run for MP, the other lad said no but you could probably get enough votes to get on the council. That, in a sentence is the story. I'll tell you what DIDN'T happen. i didnt award my mate a £640,000 contract. .  . Honestly, some people on here have seriously lost the plot.

DRiddle

I know a great clinical psychologist if you're interested Harry.

HarryBlackwood

Just answer the questions Riddler. Your credibility is at an all time low and getting lower by the day.