Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

How many user accounts has Close got? Genuine question BTW.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 19, 2014, 03: PM
I've been polite and honest in all my replies. No abuse whatsoever.

That is a lie. The first night you started posting you were extremely abusive and the posts were deleted.
You are a liar.
What more you continue to hide the 12 non Mandelson reasons for your sacking.
Reasons that show you to be a bullying  inventer of facts.

George

Just for clarity then MK1, you're not Stephen Close?

mk1

How many user accounts has Close got? Genuine question BTW.

I have one account. An account started on the old board whilst S Close was also a member.
S Close I believe still has an ID here.

Tell you what 'Arry I give you my complete authority to ask the Administrators  if I am S Close.

Now can you give us the 12 non Madelson reasons for your sacking. Why are you hiding them when for a decade or more you have trumpeted the Mandelson reasons.

NOTE

When Blackwood was sacked he was given a list of 25 specific reasons for his departure. For over a decade he has  prattled on about the 13 'Labour' reasons but never mentions the other 12 examples.

mk1

Quote from: George on March 19, 2014, 03: PM
Just for clarity then MK1, you're not Stephen Close?

Not even close!
An absurd claim from a delusional paranoid wannabe Perry White

HarryBlackwood

For the sake of accuracy. I was dismissed unfairly. Johnston Press settled out of court and I was paid a five figure some. If anyone wishes to see the settlement letter they are more than welcome.

HarryBlackwood

For the sake of accuracy. I was dismissed unfairly. Johnston Press settled out of court and I was paid a five figure some. If anyone wishes to see the settlement letter they are more than welcome.

lifelonglabourvoter

No one really cares fella, you're obviously a bit unhinged.

lifelonglabourvoter

Harry did that really happen? Did you win a court case? Honesly, you should mention it more often. There's at least 3 people left in Hartlepool who don't already know. Idiot.

mk1

Hmmm......so you want to show us that letter but not the one that lists the 25 reasons for your sacking?
Odd that. You would think you would be keen to show us these made-up invented charges against you.
I think you are desperate to keep them secret because they show you for what you really are.

HarryBlackwood

No Steve Close . Call round I'll give you them. Then you can post them on here or anywhere else you wish. How does that suit?

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 19, 2014, 04: PM
No Steve Close . Call round I'll give you them. Then you can post them on here or anywhere else you wish. How does that suit?

Drop them at his shop and I will pick them up from there.

HarryBlackwood

No. He can call in. He knows where I live. Or, if as you say, you're not Close, then PM me and I'll give you my address. You can call in for them. I'll even make you a cup of coffee. Seems a fair offer.

mk1

I will pop in the shop and ask him  if he will pick them up for me. That OK with you?
If you think I am S Close I don't really care and I am more than happy to pander to your delusion.

HarryBlackwood

To get this thread back on track, any chance of an answer to my original question? Thanks.