Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

As for your points.

1. Said I'd been told he'd resigned and asked for clarification.

2. Said he was standing for PHF based on information given to me by Riddle.

3. Got one wrong re Close and immediately apologised.

Glad to put you straight.

Lord Elpus

There are lots of out of work journalists out there, not all play it like Arry.  Some actually look for real stories.

Here's an example of investigative journalism by a freelance and a real nice guy; http://www.talesfromthetownhall.co.uk/ 

Inspector Knacker

The wind whistles... a door creaks.... tumbleweeds roll by,,.......................
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 25, 2014, 04: PM
The wind whistles... a door creaks.... tumbleweeds roll by,,.......................

Ha ha.......Perfect description of Hartlepool in a few years........
Once all the services and jobs have departed to Middlesborough and Stockton.........
'They don't like it up em'

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 25, 2014, 04: PM
There are lots of out of work journalists out there, not all play it like Arry.  Some actually look for real stories.

Here's an example of investigative journalism by a freelance and a real nice guy; http://www.talesfromthetownhall.co.uk/

Cheers Geoff. Wrong though.

I was talking to him the other day. He's retired.

monty767

So Campbell and co have also been blocked and deleted from PHF asking simple questions? There seems to be a trend going on; Questions = Blocked. Is this about right Ridders.

mk1

Quote from: monty767 on March 25, 2014, 05: PM
There seems to be a trend going on

There is indeed a trend. Note the recent influx of posters who  seem to believe they  have a god-given right to  ask a question and demand it be answered at once or else!
Probably just a coincidence...................

monty767

Mk, Did I just cross a line somewhere? Best if I keep my trap shut eh. Looks like some clear divisions and bad blood. 

admin

OK. Anyone who has been using this forum for a few years will know that one of the cardinal rules of this forum is not to bore the administrators and I'm afraid we've now crossed that line. This thread in now locked and if similar threads/posts appear they will be deleted