Very Boring Thread

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 17, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

I have been reliably informed that the Joe Hudson Blog is actually written by David Riddle. As David Riddle is heavily involved with a political group in the town and the Joe Hudson Blog is very critical about certain councillors, I'd suggest that this is sneaky and deceitful at the very least.

I could be wrong.

To ensure complete honesty and openness, my blog is indeed written by me using my own name.

Thanks

testing times

"I'm nothing but thorough"

1. I have just been told by Geoff Lilley that Riddle has not resigned.

2. I can also confirm that MK1 is a bloke called Steve Close.

That's two out of two you've got wrong so far. You don't seem to be having a good day, Harry.

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 19, 2014, 02: PM
Happy to confirm two things.

1. I have just been told by Geoff Lilley that Riddle has not resigned.

2. I can also confirm that MK1 is a bloke called Steve Close.

Now we can see why you were sacked. You make things up rather than use facts.

Now I repeat, can you list the 12  non Mandelson related  reasons you were sacked from the Mail?

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 19, 2014, 02: PM

To ensure complete honesty and openness, my blog is indeed written by me using my own name.

So its just the 'facts' you make up not your name?

mk1

Quote from: George on March 19, 2014, 02: PM
Not the Stephen Close who humiliatingly came last when Drummond was elected?

I believe it is also S Close who had his complaints against the then Mail Editor ( a H Blackwood) upheld.
Once you  complain about Harry you never get off his sh*it list.........................

Note to Harry:
If you feel the  12  non Mandelson related  reasons you were sacked from the Mail reflect badly upon you then please continue to ignore all requests to reveal them.

HarryBlackwood

No. Incorrect. Mr Close's complaints were not upheld. The independent investigator Keith Midgley rejected them ;-)

HarryBlackwood

No Mr Close. I'm a stickler for accuracy.

And your point was?

The Great Dictator

Typical of Blackwoods publicity machine, all lies and bluster.

Scum like you should be thrown off this site for abusing SRMoore, MK1, Riddle and others.

It is evident from this why you were sacked and are unemployable.

I was in a Dementia care home last week visiting a relative, Steve Close was there
presenting a Karaoke machine to the residents courtesy of the History of Hartlepool charity.

Why the admin on this site tolerate this i'll never know  :(

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 19, 2014, 03: PM
No Mr Close.

For the record  I am not, nor have ever been a member of the communist Par...... -opps sorry I mean I am not S Close.

And your point was?

That you are pretty selective with your replies.
Why do you continue to ignore my question about the 12 non Mandelson related reasons you were sacked from the Mail? For over a decade you have been whining and crying you were unjustly sacked so let us see these other 12 reasons and we can make our own minds up.

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 19, 2014, 03: PM
Why the admin on this site tolerate this i'll never know 

I sent a PM the night he flounced in saying  it was going to end in tears. It always does when he joins a board. He is incapable of dealing  rationaly with any contrary opinion. Any attempt to censor his more slanderous outburst gets the stock spiel about 'freedom of speech' and how he is the only person daring to speak the truth.
I suspect he has done much in the last few days to show people just why he was sacked in the first place.

HarryBlackwood

mk1

Goodbye Mr Close.

That will be because you are afraid to give us the 12 non Mandelson related reasons for your sacking. Reasons that show you are a bully and a coward.
So much for the fearless speaker-of-the-truth.................

HarryBlackwood

I've been polite and honest in all my replies. No abuse whatsoever.

Can others say the same?

And I use my name. No hiding behind nomdeplumes and multiple user accounts.

HarryBlackwood

I've been polite and honest in all my replies. No abuse whatsoever.

Can others say the same?

And I use my name. No hiding behind nomdeplumes and multiple user accounts.

HarryBlackwood

No. You're just plain wrong Mr Close.