Free Pasties for All?

Started by marky, April 19, 2012, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Any truth in the rumour that Labour are offering free pasties to all school kids? The banana thing worked for Drummond after all and the usual crap about more jobs and public services and those wicked Tories doesn't seem to be making much impression this time round.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I always like to wear a suit when eating a pie, painting a fence, picking up litter ...to keep in touch with my people  :)

Funny how Wrighty doesn't mention the special offers most of the supermarkets have been running with cheap fruit and veg.
Guess he never visits them himself ...on that note I often remember Mandy doing his own shopping but have never bumped in to
our MP in any of our shops.

Dumbo never delivered on the banana promise by the way.

I don't believe it.

Lord Elpus

Great to see you back on the forum Kipperdip.

Inspector Knacker

How ironic, he shows so much passion over pasties yet merged into the wallpaper when asked about the closure of A&E, just about sums him up.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

I've heard rumours Shighty has made his first million.

notinshadow

Won't be his last either..but then it's only a rumour at election time..

I have to say that the party was started by a Scotsman that couldn't read and write, got sacked from the mine at (Shotts I think?? in Lanarkshire) because he was late or blagged the day off because his brother was ill..

How the Labour party has changed through the years, from a party to help workers, to the party to help those not working..but either way not many poor Labour M.P.'s knocking about.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Notinshadow ...are you talking about Keir Hardie.

A true red labour party member not a pinky one like our MP.

Maggie Craig's book 'When The Clyde Ran Red' is an amazing piece of literature that documents what was happening around a 100 years ago
and is so relevant to today it is frightening.

I don't believe it.