Hospital announcement soon?

Started by DRiddle, January 31, 2019, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

The word is pretty soon the hospital will have a fully functioning usable birthing centre again.  It'll also have wards 3 and 4 fully open for orthapedics.

Labour are trying to keep a lid on it to make a big announcement and get a pre election boost. They'll play the old 'Hartlepool babies in Hartlepool again, look how wonderful we are'.

But as I say, they're keeping a lid on it for now.

Good luck with that . . .

fred c

It's got to the stage with the SCABAL and them trying to keep secrets from the electorate.....Some officers  need to be tortured to shut them up.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: DRiddle on January 31, 2019, 05: PM
The word is pretty soon the hospital will have a fully functioning usable birthing centre again.  It'll also have wards 3 and 4 fully open for orthapedics.

Labour are trying to keep a lid on it to make a big announcement and get a pre election boost. They'll play the old 'Hartlepool babies in Hartlepool again, look how wonderful we are'.

;D ;D  Too late was the cry - the cat's well and truly out of the bag.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on January 31, 2019, 05: PM

And who got us into the mess in the first place?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

I wonder who'll take the credit for it all?  Who'll have the photo opportunity?  Do Labour have a 'birthing' champion?   Some of the councillors look like they're full term, all the time!

Inspector Knacker

There was a politician who was described as the sort of person who would chop down a tree then stand on the stump to give a speech on tree preservation. Sound familiar?

mk1

As we speak Pixie Bratt is working on a Video and promotional leaflet that will repeat  the previous  ways Labour have hijacked the Hospital.

The bonus this time around  is that they don't have to do a horizontal flip to get CAB on the right side and  crop out the Tory Stooge any more!

Let us hope the removal of the wrinkles from The Dear Leader's visage is done more professionally this time.

Inspector Knacker

Comedy classic. They stood by mute as services were being shipped out.
They were part of the problem.
If some services are coming back, I'd imagine their input was of little consequence.

fred c

Ahhhhh Pixie Bratt, the face, morals and integrity of the Corbyn Cadre......Meet the New Boss-Same as the Old Boss

https://youtu.be/BXrmQBPg2s0

stokoe

DRiddle

Just for 'evidence', MP Mike Hill basically made the same announcement as I made on his Facebook at around 11 o clock last night, about 6 hours after.

Expect the fast forwarding of the formal announcement and the pictures of someone political stood next to a pregnant woman outside the birthing centre soon.

But for the leak they'd have left this a near to the local elections as possible.

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on February 01, 2019, 06: AM
Just for 'evidence', MP Mike Hill basically made the same announcement as I made on his Facebook at around 11 o clock last night, about 6 hours after.

Expect the fast forwarding of the formal announcement and the pictures of someone political stood next to a pregnant woman outside the birthing centre soon.

But for the leak they'd have left this a near to the local elections as possible.
ask brenda loynes  ;)

Eddie Potcake

A midwife at North Tees who was transferred from Hartlepool said it's never going to happen. There are no gynaecologists, the Trust, cannot afford to hire, staff sickness levels are at an all time high due to stress, and North Tees maternity unit is being rundown with James Cook hospital becoming the go to place for birthing.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Eddie Potcake on February 01, 2019, 10: AM
A midwife at North Tees who was transferred from Hartlepool said it's never going to happen. There are no gynaecologists, the Trust, cannot afford to hire, staff sickness levels are at an all time high due to stress, and North Tees maternity unit is being rundown with James Cook hospital becoming the go to place for birthing.
ask brenda loynes also   neo natal to James Cook . will all come out in a couple of days believe me

Stig of the Seaton Dump

At best it is lost a pound, found a penny.
I don't believe it.