The modern NHS

Started by Truthache, August 17, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthache

As I said earlier it was an example of this forum at its worst.  Admin allow an outrageous comment about North Tees to remain and sidetrack the topic.

The comment does not warrant debate.

SRMoore

One persons outrage is another persons reality.

I wouldn't go as far as to make the same comments as TGD but my own families experiences with North Tees Hospital have left us without trust in the establishment.

And yes I know there are some fantastic staff there who work their socks off before I'm accused of bashing NHS staff or am ostracised for daring to blaspheme against the sacred cow.

admin

Quote from: Truthache on August 21, 2018, 08: AM
As I said earlier it was an example of this forum at its worst.  Admin allow an outrageous comment about North Tees to remain and sidetrack the topic.

The comment does not warrant debate.

This is a forum - not a dictatorship. Some may agree with the so called 'outrageous comment' whilst others may disagree. Admin.

The Great Dictator

The comment warrants discussion if you choose it to, my experiences with North Tees are deplorable and so are many others.

My family swear by the NHS but not with North Tees, the place is a depressing dump and some of the staff are second rate.

Our neighbour went there by ambulance at midnight and i thought "we won't see her alive again".

How right i was, they buried her 4 weeks later despite her 2 sons in law being doctors and failing to get her released.

Not everyone dies in North Tees but the standards are very poor so i suggest you keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I have been treated for two emergencies in the last 5 years.

James Cook, I felt safe, comfortable and informed even though my life was at risk. I was straight in to the operating theatre in seconds.
Very professional, slick service where I was treated as an adult human being.

North Tees, I was worried, no idea where I actually was in the hospital, I felt unsafe, pain not managed, staff not knowledgeable or good at communicating.
I would have walked out if I could. Considering no follow up was performed, I am not sure they would have been bothered if I had done.
Somebody died and the staff didn't know if they should go and help or not because of the lack of people around.

Some of the staff at North Tees were diamonds, virtually all the staff at James Cook were.
I don't believe it.

ReturntoZenda

Quote from: The Great Dictator on August 21, 2018, 12: PM

The comment warrants discussion if you choose it to, my experiences with North Tees are deplorable and so are many others.

My family swear by the NHS but not with North Tees, the place is a depressing dump and some of the staff are second rate.

Our neighbour went there by ambulance at midnight and i thought "we won't see her alive again".

How right i was, they buried her 4 weeks later despite her 2 sons in law being doctors and failing to get her released.

Not everyone dies in North Tees but the standards are very poor so i suggest you keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

So the topic warrants discussion, but I have to keep my stupid opinions to myself ? Thank you for showing yourself up far better than I could have hoped to do. Intellectual pygmy.