A Pang of Concience

Started by fred c, March 19, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I received a FB message today from a well connected Labour insider who is in the know, he offered information / evidence regarding the Andy Simms FB Page...... It kind of confirms what quite a lot of people thoughtt

"The Andy Simms profile was used by Harry Blackwood, I know this as he used the account to continue one of his trademark nonsense campaigns after he was banned from FB"

Not quite sure why he pm'd me to be honest (apart from the fact he probably realised I would post it) but given the Machiavellian machinations of the LabMob who knows what his motives might be

mk1

Make you wonder why so many of the newly-elected Labour Officers had Andy Simms on their 'Friends' list.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Probably the same ones that liked the Hartlepool Harold.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on March 19, 2018, 04: PM
Probably the same ones that liked the Hartlepool Harold.

The ownership of The Harold was hidden but if you did a look up it was linked to another domain.

That is a local Hartlepool business and the owner of that business was recently elected to office in The Hartlepool Labour Party.

Surely must be a mistake?

fred c

Ahhhhhh so it wasn't just the Mad Cyclist that was behind Hartlepools newest paper......

It does make you question why Labour Office holders were connected to a FB Page that posted pure unadulterated vitriol aimed at not only fella's but also female members of The Post.

What political party would sanction members sitting outside of peoples homes, actually spying on them, taking photographs of peoples homes, knowing which shops the wife use.......

The Stasi come to mind..... Labour my a**e

SRMoore

I'm told there's no way the Andy Simms account was Blackwood and usually you can tell who someone is online from their writing style. Andy Simms doesn't say c**t or the other expletives that come as standard with a Blackwood post.

This strikes me as typical Hartlepool Labour dirty tricks.

It's no secret I can't stand The Mad Cyclist but I know Frain and the rest of the young Labour comrades have got it in for him after his attacks on the SCABS, Cranney and the Dr.

Apparently he used to be good mates with Mike Hill but Hill was told in no uncertain terms to ditch Blackwood and we haven't seen any pictures of Mike out enjoying the sights of Tweddle farm recently so he must have done as he was told.

mk1

Quote from: SRMoore on March 19, 2018, 07: PM
I'm told there's no way the Andy Simms account was Blackwood and usually you can tell who someone is online from their writing style. Andy Simms doesn't say c**t or the other expletives that come as standard with a Blackwood post.

You mean like this?

Simms was a shared account. More than one person was using it and one of the  'Simms' was elected to Office in Hartlepool Labour Party.

admin

Actually, Mr Simms was distinctly au fait with Anglo-Saxon and used it on a frequent basis. The Post has the screen shots neatly filed away.

mk1

Quote from: admin on March 19, 2018, 07: PM
Actually, Mr Simms was distinctly au fait with Anglo-Saxon and used it on a frequent basis. The Post has the screen shots neatly filed away.

The best way to save an entire Facebook thread in one go is to right click 'save  as' and you get the lot.

SRMoore

I stand corrected.

I still think that is awfully suspicious that a Labour member would randomly message Fred to pin the blame on Blackwood.

We are seeing an orchestrated social media campaign by local Labour supporters with scripted talking points and 'facts' to back up their trolling. Pinning the blame for Simms on Blackwood is an easy way for them to shift the burden of past attacks whilst they go about projecting a 'kinder & gentler' form of politics in the run up to the elections.

I'm still minded to say the vast majority of Simms posts were other people and I can think of two who's writing style matched the posts made attacking me.

admin

We believe that there were three people sharing the Simms identity.

mk1

Quote from: SRMoore on March 19, 2018, 08: PM

We are seeing an orchestrated social media campaign by local Labour supporters with scripted talking points and 'facts' to back up their trolling. Pinning the blame for Simms on Blackwood is an easy way for them to shift the burden of past attacks whilst they go about projecting a 'kinder & gentler' form of politics in the run up to the elections.

You obviously are missing the point. Simms was a Labour Party shared account. One of those (and in my mind the main mover) was recently elected to Office in The Local Labour Party. They can say whatever they want but a lot of  digging was done on this and the main players identified.  Labour now want to shift all the blame on one man to protect  the new intake who were heavily involved in the fraud.
There was even a funny  incident where a Momentum zealot (who also seems to have now fallen out of favour) slipped up and used the real first  name of the  poster (using the 'fake' Simms ID) in their reply!

SRMoore

Quote from: mk1 on March 19, 2018, 08: PM
Labour now want to shift all the blame on one man to protect  the new intake who were heavily involved in the fraud.

This is what I meant from my second post.

fred c

The favourite expletive of 2 of the Andy Simms account users was......

C U Next Tuesday..........That word and other terms used are the clues to the 2 main users and abusers of the account.........but it isn't just about the Simms account, there are others who were abusive whilst using their own names..... 1 of those was also recently elected to office.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on March 19, 2018, 08: PM
The favourite expletive of 2 of the Andy Simms account users was......

C U Next Tuesday..........That word and other terms used are the clues to the 2 main users and abusers of the account.........but it isn't just about the Simms account, there are others who were abusive whilst using their own names..... 1 of those was also recently elected to office.
i think  harry was used as a patsy i watched all of them (3  of the just  elected) troll  harry and others to the point of it being abusive  it was  ok  if harry  was abusing everyone else as the 3  all joined in but as soon as harry  started to bring up the truth about the DR and the scabs cranney ect the 3  turned on him  just shows you what the 3  newly elected to office are all about abusive trolls,  its all on facebook for all to see  nasty pieces of work the 3 of them