Shame on you ...

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, August 18, 2017, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnwickist

Not forgetting the que jumping Mammy Belcher , a bungalow that she had no right.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: steveL on August 20, 2017, 06: PM
For Info:

Why is Thirteen giving out HBC's reasons for their increase?
By the way I notice they've got a Middlesbrough address and all the new vans don't appear to have straplines listing the constituent parts of the company. Is it just one organisation now?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

hbc hand in hand with 13

steveL

I think there may well be a story behind the story here. Continuous mergers of the various housing associations have led to a reduction in the number of councillor representatives on the Thirteen board from the different towns covered. As a result, SAB was one of those kicked off the board and there's been a 'falling out' between HBC and Thirteen as a result with HBC now slagging off Thirteen at every opportunity. Is this the latest manifestation of this spat?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/outcry-as-hartlepool-s-elderly-and-vulnerable-told-they-must-pay-for-homecall-community-alarms-1-8729349
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

not4me

funny how we never saw this on the propaganda sheet  ;D

Inspector Knacker

According to the report, Thirteen were the only provider receiving the subsidy in the town. So, if that's their reason, why have they been paying it out for so long?

fred c

Quote from: steveL on August 31, 2017, 09: AM
I think there may well be a story behind the story here. Continuous mergers of the various housing associations have led to a reduction in the number of councillor representatives on the Thirteen board from the different towns covered. As a result, SAB was one of those kicked off the board and there's been a 'falling out' between HBC and Thirteen as a result with HBC now slagging off Thirteen at every opportunity. Is this the latest manifestation of this spat?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/outcry-as-hartlepool-s-elderly-and-vulnerable-told-they-must-pay-for-homecall-community-alarms-1-8729349

Was this falling out after Mammy Belcher got the bungalow ?...... just askin.

notenoughsaid

I hope I am  up to speed with this topic but if there has been a rift between the HBC ,including SAB and the 13 Group I feel the common denominator is Brian Dinsdale, a former CEO of HBC who perhaps foresaw the emergence of the duo under the wing of Mandleson as bad news. He left I believe and went to Teesside  ( perhaps Boro) and later  the  NHS Trust and is now chair at Erimus Group and Thirteen Housing.  Just a thought . Karma  comes around.

I don't know the man personally however I always thought we lost a good man.

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: notenoughsaid on September 04, 2017, 10: PM
     I hope I am  up to speed with this topic but if there has been a rift between the HBC ,including SAB and the 13 Group I feel the common denominator is Brian Dinsdale, a former CEO of HBC who perhaps foresaw the emergence of the duo under the wing of Mandleson as bad news. He left I believe and went to Teesside  ( perhaps Boro) and later  the  NHS Trust and is now chair at Erimus Group and Thirteen Housing.  Just a thought . Karma  comes around.

I don't know the man personally however I always thought we lost a good man.
I found him a very good Chief Exec.