Carl Richardson

Started by steveL, June 30, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Beck voted for the 31% rise but when pressed stated, "I have never legally been a councillor."
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

jeffh

Quote from: steveL on June 30, 2017, 06: PM
Beck voted for the 31% rise but when pressed stated, "I have never legally been a councillor."
Very good

fred c

A bunch of hypocrites..... Lindridge made a complete t*a* of himself, he can't say anything other than that, there's no way he can backtrack on his Loadsa Muneyy stance.

Lawtons excuse it pathetic, trying to blame the rest of the LabTor Mob....... if she is sincere in her views, she should stand up in the next full council meeting and state her case by rejecting the increase...... will she.... no uking chance.

Richardson's I dedicated myself to the council....... and didn't bother with  job is pathetic b***ox, I have had dozens of jobs, if I got paid off I broke my neck to get another one....he chose to make a living on the backs of the council tax payer and he has realised he has compromised his chances next May.

I don't think Beck will betray CAB n SAB..... he is so far up their a***'s it would take Mammoet to drag his head out.......

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-huawei&q=mammoet&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRn8u13-bUAhWrL8AKHZoSBRwQBQgZKAA&biw=1280&bih=800

The dynamic duo will stick with the decision..... they are a pair of ego maniacs, who think they actually deserve the increase..... but, people have sussed them out, they are on the ever steepening slope.....

Rats and sinking ships come to mind........what a complete shower of sh**e.

Inspector Knacker

This is farcical. In their arrogance or ignorance they award themselves a massive percentage increase in spite of a constant background mantra from the dear leader of government cuts, wringing his hands and bemoaning the state of finances.
So, once you've voted, you've voted, it's done. It's like committing a crime in a way, you can express remorse after the event, but it's happened and there's a price to pay. What sort of person agrees to this rise then heads off to distance themselves to it by shouting their martyrdom to whoever will listen to their contrary reasoning. How can you expect people like this to run a council when they change their mind within hours and come up with s nowt to do wiv me guv conscience defence.
Eventually we could end up with them all declining it and then claiming victim hood!

What deluded logic makes them even begin to think they could push this one through without a problem.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2017, 04: PM
Good to note that The post is still able to shame the Labour sheep. The  local Momentum Muppets have failed utterly in their attempts disrupt and deflect the message.
More like Dementum in this case.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Carl Richardson appears to be trying to give the impression he is just sat there working for the good of the people on a basic Councillors allowance, he even writes about his family having to support him.  I suggest people check out exactly how much Carl has trousered over the years, especially as Chairman of Council in the Drummond years I'm sure he was on about £20k a year.  Not forgetting as a Chair he averaged £11,905 most years in total.  That was of course before he is supposed to have made a disparagine remark about the Dearer Leader and fallen from favour.

Of course we could go back to his time on Cleveland Police Autority, thats £9,308 on top of his HBC Allowance.

We could always go back to Carlos's best ever gravy train when he was a member of Cleveland Council.  This was of course on top of his HBC allowance.

Mind give the lad his due he's never spent too much of his hard earned allowance on clothes or anti dandruff shampoo.