Happy 2nd Anniversary

Started by steveL, April 08, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

April 17th, 2015, just a couple of weeks before the General Election, and town MP Iain Wright calls for a 'swift' investigation into the behaviour of Stephen Akers-Belcher after:

• he was sacked for lying about his reasons for being absent from work
  • claimed that he had been sacked because he had acted as whistle blower in claiming that Newcastle City Council had failed to look after vulnerable adults - he had only made his allegation after being suspended for lying over his absence
  • lied about failing to attend an industrial tribunal hearing because he was too ill when in fact he was present at a council meeting of its appointments panel on the same day

In response, Chairman of the Hartlepool Labour Group Coun Carl Richardson said: "Councillor Stephen Akers-Belcher has requested that the chief whip of the Labour Group request a full investigation and that's what's going to be done."

Here we are, two years on and.......... the General Election crisis for Labour is over and Stephen Akers-Belcher now sits on the Scrutiny Committee of the new Tees Valley Combined Authority . . . the committee that makes sure that everything the Combined Authority does is honestly done and above board.

Scum of the Earth . . . every one

Read more at: http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/labour-party-launch-investigation-into-mayor-of-hartlepool-after-day-job-sacking-1-7214310
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Steely Dan

This shower of s**t shame the Labour Party. I say that as a member.

fred c

Anyone in Hartlepool who takes an interest in local politics will be fully aware of the lowlife standards of the Hartlepool Labour Party, the list of disreputable goings on is a long and dishonourable one....

Losing the letter of No Confidence in the NHS Trust....

Offering not one word of condemnation about their fellow councillor the Fraudster Wilcox.....

Doing a 2 day U Turn on being  MRA Trustee's and then lying about it.....

Phoning the Police and setting them on councillors and members of the public.....

Making disgusting sexual remarks to a Grandmother.....

Calling a member of the public a wifebeater.....

Abusing various members of the public in council meetings.....

Physically threatening behaviour towards councillors .....

Telling barefaced lies in full council x umpteen.....

But the topper is Care Manager Lying Ste's antics surrounding his sacking for gross industrial mis-conduct........ using a funeral as an excuse.... making spurious unfounded allegations about the abuse of vulnerable adults..... telling lies about his reasons for Not Attending his tribunal........... despicable and disgusting behaviour by the then Ceremonial Mayor of Hartlepool

Shower of S**t hits the nail on the head  :(

akarjl

There is a whole program for somebody to make if anyone has any pet media contacts?

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: akarjl on April 08, 2017, 10: PM
There is a whole program for somebody to make if anyone has any pet media contacts?

If a programme/ expose was made, the public would never believe it...that a Borough Council could be so rotten to the core.  They'd say that the 'expose' was fabricated!  The only thing that I can't believe is how these criminals have gotten away with it for so long! :o

Inspector Knacker

Two years. If they got Indpector Clouseau in to sort this out he'd only charge for a couple of hours work to sort this nonsense out.  We've obviously appointed Inspector Clueless. Or has the whole sorry business been shunted into a siding among the long  grass and quietly left to be forgotten by the effects of time?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Interesting that after yesterday posting a link to the 2015 Mail article, it's now showing up on the 'trending' list on today's Mail website as one of the most viewed current pages  ;D

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

One of the things google indexes faster and more furiously than anything else is images so ....

Upload a picture of lying set - rename it first to something like hartlepool_mayor_ looses_appeal........etc.jpg........to a free blogger blog......facial book etc.

Then point to it from a blogger blog twitter, facial book etc and it will rank furiously in google....let along hartlepool snail= more stress for the happy couple...more hissy fits by cwissie= potential for serious c**k ups leading to his eventual demise.

Land Phil

Celebration cake for next full council meeting ?

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 08, 2017, 10: PM

If a programme/ expose was made, the public would never believe it...that a Borough Council could be so rotten to the core.  They'd say that the 'expose' was fabricated!  The only thing that I can't believe is how these criminals have gotten away with it for so long!

Political corruption is no greater in Hartlepool than anywhere else. All councils become corrupt if one party dominates. Be it Tory, Liberal or even UKIP. If councillors do favours for friends it is no different to how the ruling class have done it for centuries. Being 'in' with the right people has always been they key to power and riches. I believe the rational beyhind the council thinking is someone is going to make a killing here so it might as well be me/my family/my mates. It only comes undone if the insider is so stupid they run the business into the ground like Wilcox and Cranney.
So at the end of the day what can we achieve? Believing the Council is all going to jail is not even remotely possible. The best you can aim for is to expose the links and  cause a bit of embarrassment but if the culprits have brass necks that is not very effective.
I don't believe the council is aiming to be corrupt. The real problem is the low educational standard of most councillors across all parties. The SCABs, Mad Dog and Cranney are exceptionally dim and it is a given any plan they come up with is never thought through properly and will fail. This is a common failing and the real crime is the total submission of Council officers who dont seem to realise it is their job to correct the mad plans of those who spent their secondary school years  in the Special Needs Group.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 09, 2017, 06: PM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 08, 2017, 10: PM

This is a common failing and the real crime is the total submission of Council officers who dont seem to realise it is their job to correct the mad plans of those who spent their secondary school years  in the Special Needs Group.
Disgree. When you realise your very carreer can be threatened by the whim  of someone who probably can't co-ordinate walking and chewing a sweet at the same time, you'll find it very frustrating. You're dealing with nobodies who rose without trace giving out orders like little Caesars who suddenly think they have all the knowledge in the world endowed upon them by winning some backwater ward where the voters vote out of habit.
You'll find yourself explaining simple things to people with the IQ of an ironing board who are solely focuses on what they want. The only antidote is for an imposing Chief Exec, but the ants believe that they're always right and plough on.
Working in organisations where the normal management structure is ultimately controlled by the mood swings of political lottery winners is beyond frustration which explains why such bodies are disfunctional.
Blaming officers is like blaming the UN when a dictator runs amok, they can only advise and warn, the ultimate responsibility lays with the leadership of the dictatorship.

akarjl

What is needed is some real dirty evidence regarding Dummer n Dummer and their Orangutang, something that can be reported to a specific police officer. If no action is taken as a result of " pressure" then a complaint of dereliction of duty follows.

Somebody involved in the Kremlin will crack or share information and the house will come tumbling down. One thing we should be doing is telling everyone about this forum...I was in a taxi yesterday coming back from airport. Talked with driver ( taxi drivers GREAT sources of info) he had no knowledge of hartlepool post- I told him all about it. He did make me laugh mentioning he's picked up, in his taxi a horrible fat woman with dyed hair and took her around town...= mad dog. He will be "tuning in here" hopefully so will all his other driver mates....

Lying ste in particular, who seems to have the attention span of a goldfish will shoot himself in foot once this lunacy at the Boro starts up and get caught out. He must realise being from aaartlepool he will be a target? Just need as many people as possible on here gathering information about these tossers.

testing times

I find the very idea that Stephen Akers-Belcher sits on the scrutiny committee of the combined authority laughable. If there's one person who has absolutely no sense of wrong or right, it's him. I blame the parents but then given Sandra Belcher's recent house move into a brand new, council owned bungalow I can see where he gets it from.

Inspector Knacker

When you realise your very carreer can be threatened by the whim  of someone who probably can't co-ordinate walking and chewing a sweet at the same time, you'll find it very frustrating. You're dealing with nobodies who rose without trace giving out orders like little Caesars who suddenly think they have all the knowledge in the world endowed upon them by winning some backwater ward where the voters vote out of habit.
You'll find yourself explaining simple things to people with the IQ of an ironing board who are solely focused on what they want. The only antidote is for a strong Chief Exec, but the ants believe that they're always right and plough on.
Working in organisations where the normal management structure is ultimately controlled by the mood swings of political lottery winners is beyond frustration which explains why such bodies are disfunctional.
Blaming officers is like blaming the UN when a dictator runs amok, they can only advise and warn, the ultimate responsibility lays with the leadership of the dictatorship.

fred c

If was planning to go on a day out to Auctermuchcty with my other half, but didn't want to use any holidays up, I could always tell HR I was going to a funeral........... I am 100% certain that my wife would be fully aware of the reason I had given to my employer for my absence..
....but at the very least she would ask........how did you manage to get the day off ?

If your are a couple, it's the kind of thing you would discuss.............. in most homes anyway.