A&E crisis.

Started by Inspector Knacker, January 10, 2017, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on January 10, 2017, 02: PM

Actually I couldn't care less what colour/creed/fantasy belief system people have overseas- treat them all equally and stop all aid.

1.  I never mentioned 'overseas'.
2. This means you do want to interfere in peoples creed/fantasy belief system if they live in the (soon to be broken up) UK.

Why not conscript all the feckless youth and  instill some good old fashioned military  discipline in them.

https://youtu.be/S_EoeLp7vxc?t=3m16s

Shepherd

Foreign Aid is a bit of a red herring with respect to the NHS. The problem for the NHS is all down to dogma. The Secretary of State for Health, Jeremy Hunt co-authored a booklet laying out why and how the NHS should be privatised. Closing A&E's is part of that policy. He is presiding over a plan to deliberately degrade the NHS until it will be declared "unfit for purpose" and the only way to move forward is to invite the private sector in to "save the day".

There will then be two health services, the world class service we all used to get, but you will have to pay for that and the old NHS, that will be free at the point of service, but will be a return to the 1930's.

mk1

Quote from: Shepherd on January 10, 2017, 03: PM
Foreign Aid is a bit of a red herring with respect to the NHS.

More so because not a penny saved elsewhere will be diverted to the NHS. The NHS is used as a cover by  little englanders to conceal their real aim-to deny aid to any dark skinned race.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on January 10, 2017, 03: PM
Quote from: akarjl on January 10, 2017, 02: PM

Actually I couldn't care less what colour/creed/fantasy belief system people have overseas- treat them all equally and stop all aid.

1.  I never mentioned 'overseas'.
2. This means you do want to interfere in peoples creed/fantasy belief system if they live in the (soon to be broken up) UK.

Why not conscript all the feckless youth and  instill some good old fashioned military  discipline in them.

https://youtu.be/S_EoeLp7vxc?t=3m16s

LOL the "Looney" ( seems to be a favourite expression of yours) Ukip/UK hating spokesman tries once again to turn things round. I don't care what people do in UK as long as they follow UK law and do not try to inflict whatever views/opinions they have on me.

Again - it is simple.

Stop giving money to other countries when it is needed here.

I couldn't,and I suspect a large majority of people in UK don't, give a rats ass about Pakistan and see no reason why we should be funding them.( I am taking a punt here MK1 but I suspect you have never visited Karachi?- I have hence my views)

Alternatively we live in the UKMK1, allow our lives to be run by unelected overseas Eurocrats and send millions to unstable dictatorships who think we still live in the 14 centuary apart from when they choose to develop sophisticated weapons systems or some east african "girl band"- 5.5 ,million wasted on them..... because it makes us Europeans and gives us a warm fuzzy feeling for being "nice"???

Your warm cosy lovey views are a luxury we can't afford and I suspect most do not hold.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on January 10, 2017, 03: PM

Alternatively we live in the UKMK1, allow our lives to be run by unelected overseas Eurocrats and send millions to unstable dictatorships who think we still live in the 14 centuary apart from when they choose to develop sophisticated weapons systems or some east african "girl band"- 5.5 ,million wasted on them..... because it makes us Europeans and gives us a warm fuzzy feeling for being "nice"???

Your warm cosy lovey views are a luxury we can't afford and I suspect most do not hold.

Awww.....after all that effort you put in to denying you were a UKIP fruitcake  looney you default to their standard bong-eyed  rants. Your hatred of brown people is palpable.

No 'closet racist' where you are concerned you positively radiate hate and  loathing.

Inspector Knacker

Deviation on a grand scale.
The point I was making was the closure of A&E's across the country was something the NHS and government were denying was anything to do with problems we are encountering. The re jigging of the NHS was in progress well before the election of the tories.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.