As God is My Witness ....

Started by steveL, February 26, 2016, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ste P

steveL, just to clear up allot of the guess work when digesting the posts here on the topic do you think it would be worth dropping the Commissioners at Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (commissioners@rotherham.gov.uk) an email asking if Mr Wilson is an employee?

Within that email you could no doubt draw attention as your reason for asking to the hartlepoolpost.co.uk and the allegations that form this posts topic, if anything your email could bring Hartlepool Borough Council in to scrutiny by the Commissioners appointed to run Rotherham as possibly being another failing town that may need further outside intervention when it comes to honesty of senior council officers and its elected members as this topic and the link to the obvious cover up silenced by the council in the Hartlepool Mail of the Pedophile Christopher Wise that was governed by the elected member councilor Simmons (responsible for the child victims) whose criminal activities funded in part by Hartlepool Borough Council.

steveL

A spokesperson for Rotherham Council said: "The offer of employment has not been withdrawn and due diligence has been applied in making an appointment to this post."

All very intriguing . . .
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

So someone was lying then ?

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

Rotherham change their mind and withdraw their offer...........One of yours i believe ?

steveL

Quote from: The Great Dictator on March 11, 2016, 12: AM
Rotherham change their mind and withdraw their offer...........One of yours i believe ?

Sounds like you'd like it to be the case but I stand by what I said.