Briarfields Up for Sale

Started by steveL, October 22, 2015, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

Small fry compared to the hospital site.

steveL

Quite right but it's worth keeping an eye on these things and by proxy, Mr Wells' activity. Hard to think that only recently the Poison Dwarf was so hard up that he was forced into teaching people to drive and living on fried bread donations from the Food Bank.

The hospital is one to watch. The council recently moved some of its social care staff into the hospital and, as I understand it, there are half-baked plans to relocate some of the services contracted to One-Life to the hospital building when the present contract expires. I expect the Hospital Trust to also make moves to use some of the building for accommodation for those it views as 'bed-blockers' in North Tees.

Add it all up and you still don't get anywhere near a requirement for all of the present land or buildings. I think we're just waiting for someone to do the calculations and to have the balls to make the announcement. My money would be on some sort of arrangement with one of the housing associations but there'll be no cheap land this time - the Hospital Trust will want all the money it can get.

Too hot for CAB to handle - he'll probably leave that one for Teesside City.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

Hubris

Looking at the aerial photo of the planned ambulance station development in the Mail, it's obviously a couple of years out of date. Just to the left of the red area is a cleared building site just prior to work starting on a garish pile well suited to a nouveau riche wannabe with no taste. (And not forgetting the gatehouse for Number 1 'minder')

Nice that HMRC is able to get some idea of exactly where some of their missing revenue went!

The Great Dictator

Wells can't be that hard up, he's just bought a top of the range Vauxhall with a private number plate ?

Land Phil

Martin Wells will no doubt be having a pre planning meeting with the c**k of the North builder from a few doors down.

Pragmatist

I think it would be an ideal site for a gypsy camp

The Great Dictator

I think the residents would object to that, plenty of room in Seaton lane for that lot.

fred c

Quote from: The Great Dictator on October 24, 2015, 08: PM
I think the residents would object to that, plenty of room in Seaton lane for that lot.

I wonder at your derogatory comments regarding various areas of the town, West View, Seaton Lane, Rift House, Owton Manor, I look at West Park & there are a few punters up there who have blagged, scammed & conned more than the rest of the ne`er do wells in Hartlepool put together...... the only difference is, they call themselves businessmen or councillors.

Land Phil

The land is probably sold, well a 'deposit' paid, just like the stooge of a chief exec went through the interview process.

No credibility, no trust,  no faith and virtually no hope.

The Great Dictator

Can you name me 1000 blaggers and scammers from West Park Fred, i can name you 1000 from the council estates so you can send your gypsies to where they belong.

fred c

All i can say is thank goodness I am not Jewish, Slav, Romani, Negro Mentally of Physically Challenged or a Political Activist...... otherwise I could well find myself in a Camp with the Gypsies waiting for my turn in the Gas Chambers

Land Phil

The stories I have heard about West Park residents over the years cover everything you can think of, illegal, unsavoury, unethical and plain devious.

They are just about from the horses mouth as I have relatives over that way.

The Great Dictator

Sounds more like council estate residents to me, try reading the court round up in the mail.

The Gypsies will feel at home on the Manor with the smell of burning cars and Hedgehog soup.

The elite of Hartlepool can then move into Briarfields.