Caption Competition

Started by Ted Bass, September 07, 2014, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Bass

"Chris, if we got away with Tunstall Court, this will be a piece of p***. Where's Ray's number"
The loneliness of the long distance lorry driver

stokoe

LOL Ted I'm afraid that will take a bit of beating.

Anyway.............YES Chris, just behind me was the entrance to the hospital.

stokoe

why thanks for that snap mr obama sir.

marky

SAB "I've always wanted to come to Stonehenge. I think it's going to look fabulous when it's finished."

notenoughsaid

One to the other....."It lacks vision"

ashamedtobebritish

Ailiens have visited Stonehenge and have beamed down their two Ambassadors

They are called "Dial a Doyle" & "Ring A Ding"  ;D

The Great Dictator

Displayed here we have unstable, cold, weird looking, tired old relics.

Anyway, enough about the Belchers, lets talk about Stonehenge  8)

Lord Elpus

Civic leaders get full value for tax payers from HBC railcard.

craig finton

"Neanderthals Discovered At Stonehenge"

Land Phil

Delivery of the Vision doesn't quite match up to artists impression.

Plus, are rosary beads a fashion accessory now ?

brassed off monkey

Photograph taken with a Canon EOS- 1DX fitted with a Canon Super Wide Angle EF 10mm f/2.8 USM Autofocus Lens.

Note. This Lens is fitted with a Hardened Glass Front Element, Guaranteed to be "Button Proof"

one direction

Its a disgrace! Obahma got to walk right into the centre! Don't these Stonehenge jobsworth realise who WE are!

grim reaper

Hartlepool's Healthy Eating Guru's. (NOT).  ::)

PostItNote

So pleased that HVDA is so linked and led by HBC that I can throw a sickie and get away with it.  Always wanted to visit Stonehenge, let us get our expenses by saying it is part of the 'vision'.  After all, it really is quite 'visible' just how corrupt this is as in the background, it could be seen to be like HBC where some Councillors/Officers/Directors who are letting us get away with it just pose for the pictures like us!  The one nearest to us is Damien Wilson...

DRiddle

Reportedly, it took 4,000 men, devoting hundreds of thousands of man hours, over 1600 years to complete the job from start to finish.

Historians have so far failed to fully establish why it took so long. The whole thing remains something of a mystery.

Stonehenge

Hartlepool's town plan.