Because I'm Worth It

Started by mk1, July 27, 2014, 02: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on July 27, 2014, 07: PM
FredC,telling someone to go f**k them selves isn't name calling it's a statement.

You do talk a lot of BOTOX

pensionater

And you are probably the childish of the lot.

fred c

Quote from: pensionater on July 27, 2014, 07: PM
FredC,telling someone to go f**k them selves isn't name calling it's a statement.Actually i stole it from you.

I am so pleased you picked up on my subtle comment of your Trolling antics....now.... GTF

pensionater

Now ,now no name calling on this site.

DRiddle

Well I think last night contained a new low even by our councils standards.

Those who attended last night clearly saw members of the Labour group openly, publicly, laughing and joking about their FIFTH appearance in Private Eye's 'Rotten Boroughs' section.

It seemed that far from being embarrassed, they now seem to be regarding an appearance in there as some sort of 'badge of honour'.

Keeping in mind the actual meaning of the term 'rotten borough', and the variety of issues which had led to the 5 appearances, one would have thought laughing and joking about it would have been, shall we say 'not a good idea'.

It's well document that many well respected council officers have quit in frustration due to the actions of some of our councillors.

It's not difficult to see why when you get a situation like the one members of the public witnessed last night.

Shameful.

Hopingforbetter

Is there any video of the elected councillors laughing and joking about the FIFTH appearance in Private Eye?  If so, it would be good for it to be shared, tweeted, facebooked etc to show the wider electorate of how disgraceful these electected members are.  They should be embarrassed and ashamed of how actions of these few people are affecting the profile of the town - what a VISION they must have of our town and its people. 

stokoe

Hopingforbetter typed what a VISION they must have of our town and its people.

well all i can say is this bent lot in more ways than one,won't be living in this town especially
the money they are all on it will be wynyard or permanent holidays all over the world.

CORRUPT CORRUPT CORRUPT.

steveL

Quite an amusing moment when Paul Beck found himself still listed as a Trustee of Manor Residents - his denial almost reeked of blind panic.

Shameless

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

marky

Pity I didn't get there last night but I hear someone was filming the meeting so I hope they post it on here. I want to hear this grasping piece of  **** for myself.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

fred c

I have attended lots of full council meetings over the years but last nights was by far the most soul destroying, if only for the levity shown by Clr Ainslie, The Fat Boy, The Dear Leader & The Mob as a whole towards the articles in Private Eyes "Rotten boroughs" about our town & its Civic Leaders.

Just to let them know, it isn`t in anyway, shape or form a badge of honour appearing on 5 occasions in what are, the most critical articles written on local government organisations in this country today.

For them to give themselves a round of applause for such appearances shows them up for what they really are.... Hypocrites in the Extreme

for fawkes sake

Another excellent write up and how appropriate is the headline? The video helps. I'm not sure that even with such an excellent write up I would have fully appreciated the shameless behaviour on display. It left me full of contempt for those who appear to think that a regular spot in Private Eye's Rotten Boroughs column is something of which to be proud.

I see this magazine everywhere when I am down in the smoke.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

fred c

It was a Tad amusing..... There were 2 men in the same row of seats with "Big Red Faces.

fred c

Thought just struck me.......... slightly off topic i know..... but Clr Brash brought up the issue of a minimum pricing policy for alcohol in Hartlepool......

A Member of The Mob, almost fell off his chair when Clr Brash proposed that HBC bring in a By-Law to promote such a policy.

not4me

I can't find anything about last night's meeting on the Mail site - too soon, do you think? Is there anything in the paper?