Because I'm Worth It

Started by mk1, July 27, 2014, 02: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Anyone know if there is a reason for the Dear Leaders  (recent) dropping left eyelid?

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

no6bus

Oh he's a winker alright  ::)

stokoe

The money he is on he might of had some work done.

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on July 27, 2014, 02: PM
The money he is on he might of had some work done.

Give that man a cooconut!

In the bottom photo you can clearly see the (unatural) large area of wrinkle-free skin over his eyes.

fred c

The things you have to do to keep a younger man....... what next a Rooney Hair Weave ?? a Chin Reduction ?? The possibilities are endless for "The Dear Leader"......... Having said that of course.......... It doesn`t come cheap

pensionater

Vanity hey,next we'll have potential Councillors getting their teeth done just before an election.Oh it's already happened .Never heard anyone mention that.

DRiddle

QuoteVanity hey, next we'll have potential Councillors getting their teeth done just before an election. Oh it's already happened. Never heard anyone mention that.

Yes I had my teeth done. However, in order to have your facts right you need to know I had them done in March/April of 2013, a little while before my wedding. It was ntohing to do with running for council. At the time of getting them done I wasn't even eligible to run for council as I was working in an authority maintained school. 

Getting my teeth done was something I'd always wanted to have done but had never really been in a position to afford to have them fixed up. However, having worked my backside off for 15 years to get to a decent salary I though 'Why not?'.

Plus, my Mrs is nearly ten years younger than me, so you know, one likes to look ones best...  ;)

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on July 27, 2014, 04: PM
Vanity hey,next we'll have potential Councillors getting their teeth done just before an election.Oh it's already happened .Never heard anyone mention that.

You never were going to hear a word said against the 'Dear Leader' without some attempt at a defence.

Still who equates dental work with botox?
Lets hope he tells us who messed him up so we (when we get that vain) can avoid ending up with a lop-sided face.

'Bride Of  Belcherstein' anyone?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_04/Jocelyn2BIG2502_468x649.jpg

pensionater

Not defending him,showing the hypocrisy of some people on this site.If you want to know why people keep voting them in, keep on with the childish name calling.Grown up people don't like it. 

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on July 27, 2014, 05: PM
Not defending him,showing the hypocrisy of some people on this site.If you want to know why people keep voting them in, keep on with the childish name calling. Grown up people don't like it.

If The Dear Leader is not ashamed of it let him come right out and say he has has his face worked on.  Problem is he knows it makes him an even bigger object of ridicule.
That's why you made a feeble ettempt to equate getting your eyes and forehead made wrinkle free with dental work.

As for  childish name calling..

Quote from: pensionater on June 26, 2014, 09: PM
So Kipperdip because i'm not blaming the Council i'm wrong again.I don't mean to be blunt but why don't you  go f**k yerself.

DRiddle

http://www.queensway.co.uk/about-us/smile-gallery/

Here you go Pensionater, mine are the 8th ones down on this link. You'll also see from my written testimony that it was all about my wedding and nothing to do with politics.

I keep saying that I try to be open and honest about things. Maybe you'll start to believe me... but then maybe not.

Also, I hadn't said a word about the opening post until you came in with the cheap shot about my teeth.

fred c

Considering "The Dear Leaders" efforts in turning the town into a laughing stock, as far as i am concerned he is fair game for ridicule...... although he doesn`t need a lot of help from posters here, he does an extremely good job on his own behalf.

pensionater

FredC,telling someone to go f**k them selves isn't name calling it's a statement.Actually i stole it from you.

DRiddle

Quotewhy don't you  go f**k yerself.

Is actually a question Mr Pensionater, not a statement...  ;)