Time for some common sense.

Started by mk1, May 23, 2014, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: 0094994 on May 30, 2014, 02: PM
Am I a bit thick or has it been deleted?

Well it was not deleted so................

Thanks.

I obviously was being a bit thick. Oops.

Interested

One Direction/009494, just out of curiosity.............did you both vote for DRiddle or PHF??

If so then im sure he will ask your questions at a suitable venue and time and not on here, if you didnt vote for him or PHF why are you not asking those same questions of the person/s you did vote for (or were they not elected).

Here`s my take on it:

1. You didnt vote for DRiddle/PHF
2. You are seriously p****d off that the candidate you voted for wasnt elected, cos if he/she was elected you would be asking them the questions (not hard is it)

PS. Here`s my question to you both.......Are you happy with what we currently have running our council??

Simple answer please... YES/NO

Interested,

Not sure why you're asking me this. All I've done is expressed a view that there's very little common sense in politics and most politicians don't like questions.

I didn't vote in the recent elections, certainly wouldn't have voted for the PHF candidate in my ward. Didn't think any of them would make much difference in all honesty.

I'm not happy with what we have now, things need to change but I suspect to achieve real change it'll be a long process of getting the right people in place.

It would help this town greatly if we had an MP that challenged the councils decisions and a council that challenged the MP back. In that respect it would be useful if our MP came from a party in opposition to Labour or was an independent.

stokoe

Number you say you wouldnt of voted for the p.h.f candidate,so why don't you f*c* off and ask the candidate you would of voted for.if your not happy with my reply give me a pm and we will sort somthing.

How rude!

I haven't asked anyone on this thread a question. Try reading back through the comments before you get abusive with people.