we don't allow names as topics

Started by DRiddle, May 10, 2014, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I can`t help but wonder why a certain few have been battering some candidates in the up coming elections before they have even been elected, from a personal perspective i firmly believe that Kim Jung Cab & The Mob have damaged Hartlepool almost beyond repair

They & their Disasterous Visionary policies should be the focus of the Trollers, not the people who are prepared to try & change things, i agree they might well fail to reverse the calamitous decline in the towns fortunes....

But FFS at least let them get in before they are Hung Drawn & Quartered by the nay sayers that have appeared on this forum in recent months.

Inspector Knacker

Mr Campell baffles me.........a non voting politico......a bit like a eunuch advising on an orgy. Despite all the long proclamations,  it generally came down to don't vote or what's on offer is no better than what we have already.
Was it no more than a poorly concealed pre election damage limitation exercise........?
And just who would it benefit...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

I was in the march to save the hospital and have attended some council meetings, I was also in the hall in Hart Village to protest against the gypsy camp and originally thought DRiddle may be someone  to vote for but not anymore, I think my friend you are no better than the people you wish to replace, also the abuse and name calling directed to James from MK1 and others including SteveL shows me he has you rumbled.

Exactly who has who rumbled here?

James' mother is a founding member of PHF and his real agenda appears to be to cause as much embarrassment to her as he possibly can. Why that should be, I have no idea, but in my book that makes him an a*r**o** of the first order.

While Harry was busy telling everyone how polite he had been to everyone he was in fact sending private messages to female PHF candidates calling them 'slags' amongst other delightful names. Remember this if the guy who threatened this site with legal action after someone asked if he was getting paid by the Labour Party.

His obsession with Riddle seems to stem entirely from the fact that Riddle once said he wanted to stand in Burn Valley against Ged Hall after Hall had phoned Riddle's boss. He had done so purely because Riddle had the audacity to ask an awkward question in the council chamber (which wasn't even directed at Hall).
Now that David is standing in Hart, Blackwood seems to think he has a 'Fleet Street Exclusive' on his hands - which gives us all an insight into the alternate reality in which Blackwood now lives.

As for Riddle himself, the abuse poured on him both publicly and privately by someone whose lift clearly no longer goes to the top floor is well beyond anything I would have tolerated.

Vote for who you like, Codhead, that is your right and PHF would be first in the queue to make sure you keep that right.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

Mr Codhead Sir, just a few points of clarification. When I said "Angry little oxygen thief" I was referring to Harry not James.

As you may be aware, I have been the primary focus of THREE rambling, misleading, out of context blogs within the last month from Blackwood and Campbell between them. Friends and fellow PHF members have been sworn at and received very offensive personal messages from Harry. That's a FACT, it's not a viewpoint. It's a FACT. I invite him to sue me for libel if I'm wrong.

Take a step back, look objectively at the situation for a second.

I'm a school teacher by trade, although now a manager within education. I worked at English Martyrs for nearly 6 years from 7.30am- 6pm and beyond practically every single day. My colleagues and I worked tirelessly there to ensure that the school and college was right up there with some of the best state schools in the North East. That's what I do.

Compare that with the jobs/careers/professional activity of some of the people who currently hold part of the majority votes which control us.

I decided to get into local politics after the council cut funding for my students to get to school for free. They have to pay now to come across the town, if they want to go to a catholic school.

I quickly realised (in my opinion) there was a direct correlation between the state of our town, and the (lack of) professionalism, ability, skill sets, morality and decency of the people calling the shots.

So what do I do? Do I moan about it? Do I hide behind a keyboard? No, I change jobs to a different town (you cant be a teacher and be a councillor in the same down in the main) and get ACTIVELY involved. I join a party with no whip, because I for one don't like being told what to think.

And here we are.... I'm attracting massive attention from 4 or 5 local trolls.

My semi-professional (I have a background in Psychology) advice to those trolls would be, and I say this seriously, to seek some professional help.

Finally, just a point of information. The current PHF party political broadcast doing the rounds on social media. I wrote that, 'starred' in it, did the voice over and made sure that the bits I couldn't do, (filming, editing, sound recording etc.) provided an opportunity to a 20 year old kid to make a few quid, who'd just started out with his own business making videos. It cost us £120. £12 per candidate in the election.

I'm not boasting, the kid in question did all the difficult stuff, but here's the thing. He's 20 year old, local, born and raised in Hartlepool. He's not from Guisborough, he didn't charge us thousands, he did it for what he thought was good value given the 3 or 4 hours it took from start to finish.

Now here's the thing. People keep saying of PHF's 12 election pledges "AAAahhh but how will you pay for them", and people look suspicious when I say "By finding efficiencies and getting best value for contracts awarded".

Go and watch the 'vision video', then go and watch our 3 minute Party election broadcast. One reportedly cost us, the people of Hartlepool THOUSANDS, the other cost our candidates £12 each.
Efficiency and best value for contracts.

Codhead, you can vote for whoever you want, that's democracy.

I'll promise you this though, if there's a meeting where everyone who follows local politics knew BEFORE the meeting even took place, that a gypsy site was going to get dumped in a certain ward, and I was councillor for that ward...

I'd be at the meeting. I certainly wouldn't claim I knew nothing about it.

The Great Dictator

I would have thought Blackwood and co. would have been excited at the thought

of a new party sprouting wings and taking on the big boys.

It seems not, in 2000 when myself and John lauderdale produced the blueprint to remove

the Labour party everyone including the Mail were excited.

It soon turned ugly, Blackwood attacked us with gusto to the point where the public

hated us too which opened the door to the mayoral monkey.

He seems to live his life now as an editor in his own mind and is very rude to those

who cross his path.

20 years ago this week i won a seat on council so i could change the future, sadly you

soon learn that it is not designed to be changed but good luck to those who try.

fred c

Quote from: clavering codhead on May 11, 2014, 08: AM

It looks like Fisher will get my vote again.

Considering Fisher did'nt know anything about the original gypsy meeting (allegedly) I fail to understand your logic on voting for him on the 22nd.....

The do say you deserve who you vote for & to be perfectly blunt about it, with your twisted logic its no wonder we have the council we have now.

Inspector Knacker

however after seeing the responses to what I thought were good questions by James I feel I may have to think again.

Is James the  Messiah.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Pwilson

Quote from: fred c on May 11, 2014, 01: PM

It looks like Fisher will get my vote again.

Considering Fisher did'nt know anything about the original gypsy meeting (allegedly) I fail to understand your logic on voting for him on the 22nd.....

The do say you deserve who you vote for & to be perfectly blunt about it, with your twisted logic its no wonder we have the council we have now.

I had Fisher's election leaflet through the door the other day.

I read an opening line about his promise, I binned it without even unfolding it.

I was out of the country in the run up to the Gypsy site fiasco and could see what was going to happen, and also knew when the meetings were held. Now if a sitting councillor in a potentially affected ward claims not to know when someone with no connection to the council officers or elected members who wasn't even in the UK knew I'd probably take a promise to pay from Angie Wilcox more seriously.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 11, 2014, 09: AM
Mr Campell baffles me........

No need to be confused. James believes he is an important person and that his voice must be heard. He fawns all over 'arry because he believes he is important too. They are both individuals  who are in no doubt as to their own infallibility. As soon as anyone crosses them they go straight into paranoid meltdown.
Do not be confused by the smokescreen  about  the  'truth' because this is a simple matter of revenge.
James hates riddle because he  banned him from his site. It is as simple as that.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on May 11, 2014, 09: AM

While Harry was busy telling everyone how polite he had been to everyone he was in fact sending private messages to female PHF candidates calling them 'slags' amongst other delightful names. Remember this if the guy who threatened this site with legal action after someone asked if he was getting paid by the Labour Party.

The night Harry joined here he  posted about 20 messages and they were littered with obscentiy and  name calling. He  had a mell-down online  and  he is totally unable to deal with any opinion that does not defer to his inflated ego. His posts were so bad that every single one was deleted the next morning.

Interested

Codhead - Good luck!
When nothing has changed in the near future, you only have yourself to blame!!!
I for one want change and to be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure yet which way I will vote, however I'm 100% it won't be for what we currently have now!!!!