Here You Go

Started by steveL, April 20, 2014, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I've had a few copies of this sent to me and I'm always willing to help so here it is. I'm sure the Belcher's wanted as many people as possible to see it and I'm inclined to agree though I suspect our reasons are somewhat different.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Jamescampbell78

Brilliant!

You couldn't make that stuff up.

Pwilson

Oh for God's sake.

I'm all for ordinary people standing up and wanting to make a difference, but I don't want anyone standing up on my behalf if the standards of grammar and proof reading are of a standard which even the Sun would be ashamed.

As for the promises are those not things all councillors already do? Even the bad ones?

More scary some thickets will vote for her because she likes the Hospital and is standing for the greatest bunch of twisted liars ever, George Osbourne & Michael Gove are more in line with Labour values than the Hartlepool Labour group who have been taken over by two of the worst things ever to happen to this town.

clav 73

Seriously

The local health watch manager who has let the hospital slide into the current state is her son/son in law ( not sure which SCAB belongs to her)

Again same for the Hart gypsies it was the SCABS

This is a seriously deluded woman who if gets in I will start to believe Harry Blackwood is right and voting is a waste of time   

The Great Dictator

fred c

The bottom line of this illegal leaflet sums the rest of the text up very nicely.

It begins with the words......... ''Promoted by Steven Akers-Belcher "( Agent)

Inspector Knacker

'I will fight for a first class hospital in our town'... a bit like turning up with a bucket of water when the building's burnt down.
Please explain just how the fight will pan out...... this could be a classic.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Jeff

She hasn't knocked on my door.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

pensionater

What she should have said is "my son is not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy".

Inspector Knacker

A party candidate does as they're told by the party. Pointless froth.

marky

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 21, 2014, 09: AM
'I will fight for a first class hospital in our town'... a bit like turning up with a bucket of water when the building's burnt down.
Please explain just how the fight will pan out...... this could be a classic.

It's all in the very careful wording, isn't it. 'I will fight for a first class hospital in our town' would include the Wynyard site which is within the Hartlepool boundary. Reading the main page story and it looks like even a hospital at Wynyard is looking increasingly unlikely.

Inspector Knacker

Be nice to get them to define ...'in Hartlepool'.... although the local usual suspects have been banging the Wynyard drum for a few years now.

Jamescampbell78

The Wynyard hospital won't happen or at least not while there is still an NHS.

There is simply no financial viability for building it.

If open privatisation goes ahead it'll be one of the first things built so that the government/new owners of NHS could say "Look what we've done, we've given you a shiney new hospital, see this is how good privatisation is.....Oh by the way, that broken arm, here's a bill for £1500 for your x-ray and plaster cast."

marky

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 21, 2014, 11: AM
Be nice to get them to define ...'in Hartlepool'.... although the local usual suspects have been banging the Wynyard drum for a few years now.

A bit awkward for Sandra given that her own son sat on the review committee which recommended the closure of our A&E

DRiddle

I wonder if a certain candidate is even aware she's been nominated this time......?

::)