wilcox accusing staff and members of the publicwilcox is at it again she is now

Started by jaffa, June 19, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaffa

Wilcox is at it again !!! Now accusing staff & members of the community of taking laptops!!! Could these be the same laptops she allegedly sold on e-bay to suppky her daughter & gang their partying money mmmm just wondering!!!!!!

bimbo 1

Everyone I no have a perks of the job sort of like a pen a bit of this and bit that I was a hairdresser so when boss was on holls I had streacks put  in my hair ,you no daft stuff no one minds that but to go on like THE MOB AND FRIENDS THAT IS TAKING THE URINE .Who was the bank accounts name in her own or what she put away for a rainy day ITS NOT YOUR BOSS YOU ARE ROBBING ITS YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD WITH CHARITY MONEY .IF I HAD A RAFFLE GOING AND SPENT THE CASH I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AND CHARGED.Having food banks while they swan around flashing there cars and watches and the holidays they go on I knew Angie when she hadn't a pot to p--- in .Swans round like MEME MAGUIRE

jaffa

She got 20,000 pound given to build an earea at back of st patricks shops for lical kids to play ball games ie; basket ball a couple years ago mmm wobdet where that 20.000 pound went to ?????

bimbo 1

she also got 2 lots of money for new kitchens at nypd and they didn't get put in eighter.i want to no is were the black landrover and the black burger van gone .

jaffa

Probably sold them to fund her daughter's high life and her side kick !!!!!!!

Lord Elpus

I understand Ms Wilcox is spitting feathers after residents have posted leaflets around the Manor accusing her of various misdemeanors.  She has even passed the posters on to the police.  Well done phantom poster.

Brown sword

Too many bad things going in in Owton Manor, and sadly Ms Wilcox appears to be the common denominator in everything. Probably the safest labour seats in the town that Ward, and yet if there was a local election tomorrow I doubt very much that she would be at the races.

steveL

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 25, 2013, 08: AM
I understand Ms Wilcox is spitting feathers after residents have posted leaflets around the Manor accusing her of various misdemeanors.  She has even passed the posters on to the police.  Well done phantom poster.

Nowt to do with us but, as someone else said on here, it does rather highlight how delusional the following tweet from SAB really is:

StephenAkers-Belcher ‏@CllrSAB  22 Jun[/colour] 
"Fantastic response on the doors today in Manor House Ward. Warm welcome from residents few good issues picked up and dealing with."

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.