How are the mighty fallen ...

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, June 18, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Found guilty of perverting the course of justice and now facing a further court appearance for witness intimidation ... wonder how popular he would be with the other inmates ? ...  :-\

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/former-cleveland-police-authority-chairman-4391408

grim reaper

Hopefully, this is the start of the fall of the rotten empire that is labour on Teesside...and Hartlepool.
The scales of justice are hanging over Hartlepool and 'the mob'...it can't be long now.  :D

How anyone can now say " I won't vote Tory because I can't trust those rich boys".
Well here you have Labour in all its 'glory'. Nothing more than guttersnipes and chancers throughout.  >:(
Are the Tories any better? I don't think they could be much worse!

But I've had enough of both parties, I intend to give UKIP a chance. I may drop a bollock but I'll do it trying to move away from the slimy characters we have in local and national Govt.

If UKIP get in and it turns out wrong, at least it's stopped the gravy train for the Labour and Tory thieves for a while. And that's got to be worthwhile!

Oh yes, I hope the gross pie eater gets 5 years.  ;D  ;D  ;D

testing times

Just finished watching Look North peppered with video clips of Mr McLuckie and Sean Price together with the Deputy Chief Constable floating in the background.
A window on how everything works if ever there was one.

tankerville

While he was chairman of Cleveland Police Authority he and the Chief Constable and a couple of others visited the U.S.A. on a fact finding tour.

This may well have had some impact on them with events that have transpired since that visit.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention where in America they all went..... CHICAGO.!

steveL

. . . . and back in court later this week accused of intimidating a witness.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

for fawkes sake

Is there any reason for this organisation, built on self-enrichment and rotten to the core should be allowed to continue. There would be savings to be made by abolishing it and allowing Durham Police to take over. For all I know, Durham Police may not be much better, but that would still leave us no worse off.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

mk1

I am afraid that Hartlepool councillor are behaving no better than any  other councillor. This type of behaviour is the norm and the 'Rotten Boroughs' section of Private Eye is full of examples that make our 'low achievers' look like amateurs.
We should be grateful Angie and crew are obsessed with flash cars, expensive holidays and bling. Anyone who has control of over a million quid a year  and  can only stash away 40,000 is grossly incompetent!

mk1

Stuart somebody who  passed a resolution giving fat Dave his 'full support' after he was arrested!