Latest Twitter spat from HBC members...

Started by perseus, June 03, 2013, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

The twitter feed on the main HTH site shows an on going spat between Jonathan Brash and CAB. This (below) is on CAB's 'locked feed' (which is easily accessed if you know twitter by the way Christopher  ;)   ).

C Akers-Belcher‏@AkersBelcherProtected account28 May
@gedknotted Definately yellow for cowardice. Hiding behind pseudo names and akin to the Fibdems who have no morals #thediamondkebab

This is from Ged the school bully's feed...

Ged Hall‏@gedknotted19 Apr
Perseus not following the script! Medusa the Gorgon is alive and living in TS26. Be afraid,be very afraid !

This is also from Ged...

Ged Hall‏@gedknotted15 Apr
Awful lot of sound and fury coming from the direction of Perseus in Hartlepool - nothing much though from Andromeda.Strange that !

Both CAB and Ged seem convinced that Councillor Brash and I (Perseus) are one and the same. Given that Ged is keen to boast about his intelligence... (see below)

Ged Hall‏@gedknotted23 Apr
twitter- bit of fun. gonk=a term of affection used by Oxford uni graduates(eg myself,cameron,miliband) q.e.d. people really must get a life.

That all seems a little strange. I guess sometimes the safest place to 'hide' is in plain site gentlemen.  ;) I don't sit on the 'indy' side.  ;)

fred c

I fear "Gedman Walking" is more Menstrual than Mensa, there is no chance of him engaging Brash or Hargreaves in a Battle of Wits in the Council Chamber..... both of them would tear him up for Ar*e Paper in any debate, hence the resort to scratching eyes out on Twitter.

steveL

I don't understand any of this. Who is tweeting whom?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

I see two people rather too obsessed with Brash and Hargreaves for their own good. It's become very personal which I guess is what happens when your entire universe is limited to the internal workings of the local labour group.

The mistake is in thinking that the man in the street thinks the same way when in fact he thinks there are far more important things out there needing to be sorted.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

brassed off monkey

The Dear Leader & Ged the Lackey must be getting a little worried that certain cats are about to be let out of the Labour Bag, the boast of being a former "Counter Fraud Manager" is rather ironic given the state of the situation at Manor residents.

norfolkngoode

Arent these elected (so called) public representatives supposed to conduct themselves with grace and dignity?  :(

How old are they?

They seem to have the mentality and behaviour of a couple of unruly school children.

FFS pull youselves together and do the job you are paid for..... Start representing the people who voted for you.

Fecking disgraceful >:( >:( >:(

'They don't like it up em'

steveL

I still think they seem to be entirely focused on Brash and Hargreaves and appear to believe that they 'have something on them'. Apparently scoring a point on both is way more important than dealing with Ms Wilcox.

ARC86

how did you get that response perseus when i've yet to recieve it myself? Lets hope this is being dealt with but it has to be said this is a very very slow process.. suspension is the only way in cases like these where there is a conflict of interest

steveL

Dunno about that....it's sounds like someone stuck in the role of a stereotype

Lord Elpus

If any Councillor or Officer is aware of hocus pocus they are obliged to report it.  Perhaps Ged and CAB should put up or shut up.  Failing that the tweets is just them reverting to type (a right pair of shights).

steveL

Quote from: perseus on June 18, 2013, 10: PM

QuoteC Akers-Belcher‏@AkersBelcherProtected account7h
@gedknotted 'forensic' investigation into the use of small business grants & PCT monies would be a good start.Or has Tom done that? Evidence

C Akers-Belcher‏@AkersBelcherProtected account8h
@kenwyatt If you get any tweets from Hartlepool post it's from those folk we told u about pedalling rubbish frm the 2 booted out the party

Sometimes people say more than they realise. What these latest quotes really say is that CAB believes he has information of someone mis-using small business grants & PCT monies. As Leader of the Labour Group and especially as Leader of the Council, he therefore has an obligation to report this. However, he is also inadvertently saying that the alleged misdemeanours were perfectly acceptable as long as the transgressors fell within his circle of friends. Now that they fall outside that circle, it's now OK to highlight it.

In a few short words he has managed to sum up all that is wrong with Hartlepool Borough Council and its allocation of public funds.

As I suspected, he is clearly obsessed with Brash and Hargreaves to the expense of other issues in which the public are far more interested.

He oozes spite and vindictiveness from every pore. It clouds his judgement, results in bad choices and makes him totally unsuitable as a Leader of Hartlepool Council.

Payne in the Wilcox

Unprofessional and rather lacking in maturity! 

norfolkngoode

Quote from: Payne in the Wilcox on June 20, 2013, 10: PM
Unprofessional and rather lacking in maturity!

Perseus is obviously really annoying them.......... And they are too thick to understand that thats how they appear with these childish tweets :)
'They don't like it up em'

testing times

Stereotypical behaviour from CAB. No class whatsoever and absolutely no sign of leadership qualities. If someone doesn't take over the reins soon this man will do for the labour group what Wilcox is doing to Manor Residents.

stokoe