A Public Scandal

Started by for fawkes sake, June 01, 2013, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

the lot of them are openly taking the p**s,and it looks as if we can't
do a thing about it.

jonno

she could always take a mckenzie friend into court , they help with documents keeping you calm and support so that she will not be intimidated .

bimbo 1

So it is Ian Wright running the show ,I thought it was ANGIE AND THE MOB ,they get more publicity than Ian ,and have more power

steveL

I thought I'd copy in this post from The Mail's comments section from 'Little John' which I thought summed things up very well:

"Manor Residents is an island of order in a sea of incompetence.
Their accounts are late and unsigned - it was the Charity Commission's fault
They pay less than the minimum wage - it's the worker's fault.
There's an unregistered account with £40K in it - it's the Bank's fault
legal documents missing - it's the Royal Mail's fault.
Council auditors slam them - No, everything's fine, just a quick tweak needed.
We should invite Cllr Angie Wilcox to run the Royal Mail, Council Revenues, Charity Commission and the Law Courts - she's the only faultless one around! Apart from the Councillors on the management committee that is."
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

The draft audit report leaked to HTH and picked up later by The Mail concerns Manor Residents and is only one of two audit reports. There is a separate audit report into Who Cares (NE), the CIC company founded by Wilcox and Kevin Cranney. Both reports in their final form are due to be presented to the Audit and Governance committee on June 27th.

This is a public meeting and I would urge anyone who is able to attend the meeting. The agenda for the meeting, complete with the final audit reports, should appear on the council website next Wednesday.

If I remember rightly, the members of the Audit and Governance Committee are:

Councillors Ainslie, S Akers-Belcher(Vice-Chair), Brash, Fisher (Chair), Loynes, Robinson and Shields.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

I get the impression that the Trustees of Manor Residents have never read this document. If so, then they need to stop what they are doing and read it NOW.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/media/94159/cc3text.pdf

bimbo 1

Just got my free mag Hartbeat in door and who is on the front cover THE MOB AND THERE BREED TALK ABOUT TAKING THE P--- .I FELT SICK

Lucy Lass-Tick

Ah, but look more closely ... Ms. Wilcox has a sheaf of papers in her hand ... could it be, perchance, the missing tribunal paperwork ... ?  ;)

jaffa

She is now accusing members of  staff stealing laptops what she sold on fb a few weeks ago , and also pulling fake contracts out of the woodwork !!!!!

bimbo 1

no don't be daft its her speech for when she gets put out

grim reaper

Surely the police should be investigating the theft of the computers?

Did Wilcox inform the police...she's had plenty of opportunity, the times she's been in the police station!

If they were advertised on FB it would be easy to trace the account holder.

Come on, boys in blue, what are you waiting for?

brassed off monkey

I have it on good authority that the serious fraud office have been informed about the whole carry on........the fb account is yet another piece of paper in the Wilcox trail....

mk1

How quickly things change. Not long back she was a supporter of Angie.....

I wonder if anyone can insert family links on this so we can see exactly who is related to who

http://tinyurl.com/nxlghvk

All taken from:

http://tinyurl.com/nxlghvk

mk1

Carl has spoken:

"It must be emphasised that it was councillors who instigated the inquiry in an attempt to draw a line under the accusations and innuendo made by a very small minority of local individuals.

"The e-petition is clearly another attempt by the same individuals to try and undermine the new governance arrangements in Hartlepool which are working extremely well."

steveL

As I have said, lies are flowing freely these days.

The original call for an inquiry at a meeting of the full council mysteriously became a choice of four options by the time it made it onto paper until someone pointed out that this was not what had been agreed. The additional, alternative options then themselves mysteriously disappeared.

Carl and his clique resisted the inquiry as much as possible until finally throwing in the towel after realising that it couldn't be stopped without attracting more criticism of their increasingly megalomanic party.

It won't be long before the number of signatures on the petition will exceed the current total membership of the local Labour Party, if it hasn't already done so and more damning still, is that I suspect that many labour party supporters themselves will have added their own signatures.

I would guess that the 'new Governance arrangements' coupled with the re-hash of the rules governing standards in public life, which was on the agenda of the last council meeting, are preparing the ground for a stock response to the inquiry results when they finally come out.

Expect something along the lines of 'changes have already been made which will address the issues raised' - the bog standard response in situations like this.

The inquiry may well have been instigated by councillors - but none of them were Labour.