It's all very 'pastel shades'.

Started by Inspector Knacker, June 11, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

But, the new block paving in Church Street is going to take some keeping clean when the kebabs and other greasy delights get trod into the surface. Looks like high maintenance to me, just like something else I can think of.
Oops, do we do 'maintenance'?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 11, 2018, 03: PM
But, the new block paving in Church Street is going to take some keeping clean when the kebabs and other greasy delights get trod into the surface. Looks like high maintenance to me, just like something else I can think of.
Oops, do we do 'maintenance'?
It was being jetted and resanded this morning which, as far as I am aware, is the second time it's been done.  How many times do we think our maintenance aware council will carry out this operation?

Truthache

Are any of the restaurants taking advance bookings for al fresco dining yet?  An evening in late October sounds nice if wearing thermals, a fleece, hat and gloves.

fred c

Something as basic as a Northeast winter hasn't entered the minds of the Vanity Visionaries, spending public money appears to be an aphrodisiac to them, 5 / 10 years down the line they will be trotting out the self same B****x as they have done for the last 5 years.