Emily's list rush to defend The Dear Leader' ...............

Started by mk1, June 04, 2018, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

After the Council were caught out they claim credit for their enforced retreat. .

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/1939942946025546

In keeping with the current 'Gender Equality' climate only the distaff side  of Labour have responded:

Perhaps Tom & Anth/Doc Pothole are  just on holiday leaving 'Team B' to struggle with the damage limitation?

fred c

They could all be in London with Doc Pothole..... Oh I forgot, "he lives in Hartlepool during the week ?

Clayton and Marshall must be 2 of the Female Fart Catchers of HCLP, another duo that were going to "change things from the inside".... funny how they have benched that ambition.......

Gustaf I of England + BWH

I find myself agreeing with Ms. Clayton, it has "been in place for years", put there by another group of Labour Stalwarts. So you couldn't possibly blame poor Christopher for letting it run on for so long. Much. Bit like the café in the crem fiasco.

What I find more telling are the following snippets -
First from Ms. Clayton - "As soon as the leader of the council was made aware of it he had it scrapped";
and from Ms. Marshall - "Just as julie said as soon as he knew about it he scrapped it."
So there you have it in black and white from the horse's mouth - Hrtlpool is a dictatorship. Long live democracy, sorry dick-tatter-ship.

Also find myself agreeing with Ms. Marshall's second post.
"Labour lead council. Need I say more" - no, couldn't agree more. Sinking like the proverbial... or do you think she maybe meant "Labour led council"? Spelling and grammar police obviously not working.

Inspector Knacker

When a reporter queried the charge a spokesman gave a reply explaining the charges.
Publicity is a great incentive.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

see jason anderson  is well in with them all also uses my cafe a awful lot also

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Was it Jason that was rumoured to have some interesting recordings of conversations with councillors ?

I wonder what happened to them if it is true.
I don't believe it.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on June 05, 2018, 12: AM
Was it Jason that was rumoured to have some interesting recordings of conversations with councillors ?

I wonder what happened to them if it is true.
so they say stig  maybe thats why they are all freinds  again sure they all fell out

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Gustaf I of England + BWH on June 04, 2018, 08: PM
I find myself agreeing with Ms. Clayton, it has "been in place for years", put there by another group of Labour Stalwarts. So you couldn't possibly blame poor Christopher for letting it run on for so long. Much. Bit like the café in the crem fiasco.

What I find more telling are the following snippets -
First from Ms. Clayton - "As soon as the leader of the council was made aware of it he had it scrapped";
and from Ms. Marshall - "Just as julie said as soon as he knew about it he scrapped it."
So there you have it in black and white from the horse's mouth - Hrtlpool is a dictatorship. Long live democracy, sorry dick-tatter-ship.

Also find myself agreeing with Ms. Marshall's second post.
"Labour lead council. Need I say more" - no, couldn't agree more. Sinking like the proverbial... or do you think she maybe meant "Labour led council"? Spelling and grammar police obviously not working.
Due process or diktat?

Inspector Knacker

As we stood out amongst all the other north east authorities who had scrapped the charges, why wasn't he informed of this?
Were all the other council leaders on the ball and knew what was going on throughout their authority?
Why did the dear leader react only when the media became involved, as nothing happened when the initial enquiry was made?
How long has he 'been in charge ' now?
Long enough to have had a good grounding in all areas of the authority?

Simply put, he's the leader, the buck stops with him.
It's no good waiting for the staff to tell him what's going on or he'd have a constant queue outside the door.
He should try hands on management, getting his hands dirty and getting to know his organisation from the bottom up.
The Captain of a ship doesn't just spend his time on the bridge surveying the sea, he gets about the ship asking questions and looking into places the crew would rather he did't . Try it.

mk1

When I started this thread I said:

Perhaps Tom & Anth/Doc Pothole are  just on holiday leaving 'Team B' to struggle with the damage limitation?

Its seems to have stung Anth because after he was made aware he leapt into action to lend support to his Amazons:

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/1939942946025546?comment_id=1940419929311181&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R1%22%7D

Note he did not use his Grammar Police Powers to chastise Ann for her homophonous*  error. Odd that as he never misses a chance to point out when 'enemies' make such mistakes.

*Her error was conflating 'led' with 'lead'.

fred c

It's merely a LabMob PR exercise, the 'New Labour" acolytes very quickly realised the publics perceptions of the labmob was below sea level this, along with the Dear Leaders graffiti cleaning and "walkin in the ward" was their idea of improving the labour image.

How hypocritical is is for Clayton, Anf et al flying the flag for CAB whilst they are frantically working behind the scenes to get rid of him and his disciples.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on June 06, 2018, 08: AM
It's merely a LabMob PR exercise, the 'New Labour" acolytes very quickly realised the publics perceptions of the labmob was below sea level this, along with the Dear Leaders graffiti cleaning and "walkin in the ward" was their idea of improving the labour image.

How hypocritical is is for Clayton, Anf et al flying the flag for CAB whilst they are frantically working behind the scenes to get rid of him and his disciples.
you noticed though fred things that have been  going on for years come to the attention of the press/public hbc seems to jump on it and then makes out they never knew anything about it  but  makes it their own  and THEY sorted it i cannot give you  examples as there are  to numerous  someone on  here must have a list of WE DID NOT KNOW but we sorted it

jeffh

If the council was being run as a, dare I say it, democracy then we wouldn't have these problems.  The set up at the moment is the Leader decides and dictates the policy whilst the various committees simply respond to that for fear of reprisals.

In a free thinking council, Neighbourhood or Child services would have picked this one up and with due process would have made recommendations to the Full Council, who would have then voted accordingly.

Instead we have a system where the committees have stopped thinking and simply wait to be told what to do - a glaring example was with James and Seaton parking charges.  All she was doing was acting under orders then jumped ship when the excrement hit the air con - Hunter was brought in to pick up the pieces then dumped accordingly - all orchestrated from the Kremlin.

So when you have a situation where Marshall is saying in all honesty that as soon as the leader found out he did something about it, you know that democracy went out the window years ago.

Let's hope that Dave Hunter plus a few walk across the chamber and sort this out once and for all.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Mrs Marshall seems to have taken the criticism personally.  She's not a pleasant lady is she ?

fred c

I think you are using the term "Lady" in its widest descriptive form.