CAB vs Graffiti

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, May 31, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Now call me a cynic, but if he'd put a shift in removing graffiti, wouldn't there be more pictures of it appearing than the Royal Wedding?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: DRiddle on June 01, 2018, 07: PM
In many respects I feel more let down by Lindridge than I do any of them. At least with Cranney you know what you're getting. He's basically the political equivalent of the bloke who tells your 93 year old grandad there's some dangerously loose tiles on his roof and he 'helpfully' marches him along to the building society.

Likewise with Stephen you know you're basically dealing with a grown up version of the kid who somehow managed to convince the local supermarket to let him do some charitable bag packing. You don't really want him packing your vegetables, you're not even certain he isn't nicking your packet of Bourbon biscuits as he squashes your big shop into one bag. But you feel so sorry for him you don't fully begrudge him a quid for his effort.

But Lindridge is different. I spoke to him one to one at a save the hospital rallies and he said in no uncertain terms what he planned to do to "those Akers-Belcher". As it turned out what he intended to do was simply lie down and be tickled like that drugged up panther in Thailand.

Just to confirm, on one of the very few occasions I spoke to 'Lucky' Jim Lindridge he confirmed his dislike for the SCAB's, Mad Dog, and Cranney.  He made it very clear he would be rooting to get them out.  Of course him being an ex financial adviser I didn't believe a word he said, one thing for certain, he's got no chance in Fens and Rossmere next year.

fred c

I read a face book post recently from one of the 'Mini Scabs'...... he was commenting on the very poor PR of the LabMob and how it was affecting the perception of the public to the SCABAL and their antics.

The recent 'Look at Me' i'm cleaning up like a good councillor photo session by Cwistopher and the likes on the post by the "usual gaggle of sycophantic fart-catchers" must be the HCLP PR Pixie's answer to the Disasterous Election Campaigning and the derision that followed it.

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 02, 2018, 10: AM
He made it very clear he would be rooting to get them out. 

Perhaps you should remind him of his 'promise'?

https://youtu.be/WwdsO4c25b4?t=1m37s

mk1

I note he has only 'liked' himself once today. Mammy Belcher has stepped up and added her tick as well as walking with the son-in-law. It is indeed fortunate that it was so near to her spanking new bungalow. Her mobility problems (that prevent her using stairs) were forgotten so she could greet & meet the great unwashed.

https://www.facebook.com/159119108028221/photos/a.212693266004138.1073741829.159119108028221/213391159267682/?type=3&theater

Note that Anth Doc Pothole has also 'liked' the boss

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on June 02, 2018, 06: PM
I note he has only 'liked' himself once today. Mammy Belcher has stepped up and added her tick as well as walking with the son-in-law. It is indeed fortunate that it was so near to her spanking new bungalow. Her mobility problems (that prevent her using stairs) were forgotten so she could greet & meet the great unwashed.

https://www.facebook.com/159119108028221/photos/a.212693266004138.1073741829.159119108028221/213391159267682/?type=3&theater

Note that Anth Doc Pothole has also 'liked' the boss

Is Anf still doubling as Doc Pothole and pretending 'not to'....... ::)....I wonder how he and the rest of the "sycophantic fart catchers" are fairing in changing things "from the inside".......

Johnny Bongo

Just saw the pic of the ward councillors next to St Oswalds church! Looks as if they were accosted by some fella, who seems to be either destitute, simple or both, judging by his unusual attire!  Whatever DID happen to Care in the Community?  I wonder what our Dear Leader would make of this, if he knew that such folk were wandering the streets of Hartlepool.  Sad times, indeed! 

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Sounds like you are describing the current Mayor
I don't believe it.

isolde

he did not take photos like mike hill does to prove he is doing something for us then  ;D