CAB vs Graffiti

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, May 31, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_exile

The most worrying thing about this is that CAB classes himself as a politician!!!!!

deluded Tw&t more like

Johnny Bongo

CAB has 'liked' his own post ? Twice ?
Is he really that desperate for acclamation.

The first one states that he is (or likes to think he is!) a Politician.  It would be more accurate if it said Narcissist!  Is that Jezza with him in his pic?  Surely, that's a stupid thing to do....having your pic taken with a 2nd rate wannabbe Leader!  I bet Jezza regrets it now :)

kevplumb

any welder will tell you anti spatter spray will remove marker pen
8)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Quote from: kevplumb on June 01, 2018, 03: PM
8)

Ahhhhhhh but will it remove Bulls**t........ a lot of Bulls**t

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on June 01, 2018, 03: PM
8)

It is much simpler than that. Simply go over the writing with another marker and you can wipe it all off before it dries.  Many times we  got whiteboards from skips at work that the dozy office staff threw out because they used a permanent marker on them. We never bothered letting them in on the secret!

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 31, 2018, 11: PM

So desperate he used both his Councillor  page and his plain ordinary person (is one is allowed to articulate such heresy?)page  that can not be done by accident. He is at it again today 'liking himself'.
It is sickening to see the people who in private gave cast-iron assurances they were going to remove them from office one they got their feet under the table are now climbing over each other to be the first to 'like' the Dear Leaders ramblings. Even little  Kate is at it.

I liken CAB to a self-licking lolly.

jeffh

Quote from: mk1 on June 01, 2018, 07: PM
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 31, 2018, 11: PM

So desperate he used both his Councillor  page and his plain ordinary person (is one is allowed to articulate such heresy?)page  that can not be done by accident. He is at it again today 'liking himself'.
It is sickening to see the people who in private gave cast-iron assurances they were going to remove them from office one they got their feet under the table are now climbing over each other to be the first to 'like' the Dear Leaders ramblings. Even little  Kate is at it.

I liken CAB to a self-licking lolly.

Didn't Alan (we'll stand shoulder to shoulder) make such promises - and looked what happened to him.  If I was Jim (Loadsamoney) Lindridge I'd be looking at taking a walk across the chamber before he has to take a walk out of it

mk1

Quote from: jeffh on June 01, 2018, 07: PM

Didn't Alan (we'll stand shoulder to shoulder) make such promises - and looked what happened to him.

Alan Clarke used to post here until he got really pis*ed one night and had a melt-down online and he was so embarrassed he never dared show his face again.
Anyway he was very critical of the SCABs saying he was ashamed to be in the same Party as them. As soon as he got elected and realised he needed SABs patronage (to get a decent Allowance) he placed his tongue firmly up SABs behind and (given he 'liked' the Facebook post) its still firmly wedged up there.

This is Alan Clark:

Quote from: ARC86 on May 15, 2013, 06: PM
I suspect that you may be correct Lucy Lass-Tick. There isn't a great deal of talent left in the local Labour group, as i said previously i was prepared to put my head on the pedastal and stand as a Labour candidate, but one, given my views on here (so far) i would never get selected, and two I would not stand for a Party which no longer is attached to any of its roots.

These past few months have been nothing but a joke if your a Labour supporter, if it weren't for the good people on this site, we wouldn't be aware of how inept this lot really are! This is one cross in the box they won't be getting come election time!

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,909.msg11309.html#msg11309

For more do a search for ARC86

DRiddle

In many respects I feel more let down by Lindridge than I do any of them. At least with Cranney you know what you're getting. He's basically the political equivalent of the bloke who tells your 93 year old grandad there's some dangerously loose tiles on his roof and he 'helpfully' marches him along to the building society.

Likewise with Stephen you know you're basically dealing with a grown up version of the kid who somehow managed to convince the local supermarket to let him do some charitable bag packing. You don't really want him packing your vegetables, you're not even certain he isn't nicking your packet of Bourbon biscuits as he squashes your big shop into one bag. But you feel so sorry for him you don't fully begrudge him a quid for his effort.

But Lindridge is different. I spoke to him one to one at a save the hospital rallies and he said in no uncertain terms what he planned to do to "those Akers-Belcher". As it turned out what he intended to do was simply lie down and be tickled like that drugged up panther in Thailand.

mk1

See this:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212850202655111&id=159119108028221

and note it has two likes-both from  himself!

No doubt once Julie and Tom see this they will rush over to help out the Dear Leader.

See this cloying message under CABs earlier post

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=213085569298241&id=159119108028221&comment_id=213108805962584&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on June 01, 2018, 07: PM
As it turned out what he intended to do was simply lie down and be tickled like that drugged up panther in Thailand.

By the way there is no such animal as a 'Panther'. The word 'Panther' describes a family of big cats and not a specific type of big cat.  For example  Jaguars, Cougars and Leopards can be 'Panthers'.

mk1

See the Great Man having to like his own post-twice!

Johnny Bongo

''The morning shall be spent at the Tees Valley Combined Authority in my capacity as Cabinet member for Education, Employment & Skills.''

Pedantic I may be...but if I were in the above position, I would make sure that my grammar, spelling and punctuation were 100% accurate, so as not to, at the very least, embarrass oneself! 
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=212850202655111&id=159119108028221
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=213085569298241&id=159119108028221&comment_id=213108805962584&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Predictive text is clever....CAB certainly isn't!

The photo with Jezza :o  Is it me...or does Jeremy look 'uncomfortable' next  to CAB?

The Thailand animal pics.  I know it's been mentioned before  but, imo, the looks on their faces are very 'disturbing' ,especially SAB's.

Inspector Knacker

Is the leopard wincing?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.