CAB vs Graffiti

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, May 31, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

From CAB's Facebook page

'It was great getting out and about last weekend tackling the graffiti in our ward. Really handy having my own graffiti removal kit to help in the community'

Wonder who actually did the clean up job?

Nice

I saw an old lasy cleaning the Stockton Road one 11.00-11.30 last Friday Morning . No one else there

fred c

As If............. 8 hours of manual work would kill off the SCABAL.

jeffh

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 31, 2018, 12: PM
From CAB's Facebook page

'It was great getting out and about last weekend tackling the graffiti in our ward. Really handy having my own graffiti removal kit to help in the community'

Wonder who actually did the clean up job?

It was Anth Fraine who replied to the comments so I guess it could have been Anth Pothole CAB Fraine

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on May 31, 2018, 02: PM
8 hours Fred - 8 minutes more like

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Nice on May 31, 2018, 01: PM
I saw an old lasy cleaning the Stockton Road one 11.00-11.30 last Friday Morning . No one else there

So it was CAB then.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: jeffh on May 31, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: fred c on May 31, 2018, 02: PM
8 hours Fred - 8 minutes more like

There was a a Facebook post where SAB photographed some dumped rubbish and was boasting he found it because 'I walk the area regular'(sic).  Being only 2 IQ points above a cabbage he forgot to crop his photo to remove his car door framing that show he simply drove by and thus did not walk anywhere. When called out here he deleted the entire post

mk1

Note the turnip used different road signs in his 'before & after' pic.  What a tool!

He is busy (with Anth holding his hand) trying to deflect from his obvious error but we all know he fecked up.

Are those discarded pieces of cleaning papers  just thrown on the ground?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Notice the dog s**t sticker on the right post ?

...then maybe look at the fence and hedge that have been tidied up too and replaced by grass.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Note the usual gaggle of sycophantic  fart-catchers  liking his post and sucking up to the Dear Leader

Nice

CAB states it was Saturday when he cleaned the Stockton Road but I went past on Friday morning and the old dear was buffing up a cleared sign :-)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Maybe he was at a funeral.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Here are the signs 'before' and it is obvious Turnip CAB meant to include a defaced and then cleaned pic of one of the pair but in his usual cack-handed way he got confused and used a wrong photo in the montage.

If anyone is looking for the original vandal I suggest they look for someone named Oreta living in the area because the 'G' in both cases is altered to an 'O'

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on May 31, 2018, 03: PM
Note the usual gaggle of sycophantic  fart-catchers  liking his post and sucking up to the Dear Leader

The Party Changers........ funny how they all profess to get shot of the SCABAL, but  never miss an opportunity suck up to them, they display the same labmob brand of integrity as the carpetbaggers they pretend they want rid of.

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Quote from: mk1 on May 31, 2018, 03: PM

I don't do FB so forgive me if I've got this wrong -

CAB has 'liked' his own post ? Twice ?
Is he really that desperate for acclamation.

On a different note, one wonders where he got his 'top of the range' personal graffiti removal kit.