ray martin wells and brenda loynes meet teresa may

Started by jawsbbc, May 29, 2018, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

I wonder was Tresa aware that Raymondo was the Chairman of the Only Torie Coalition group in the country.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on May 29, 2018, 11: AM
I wonder was Tresa aware that Raymondo was the Chairman of the Only Torie Coalition group in the country.
yes thats what i thought fred i do not think she would have been that happy do you imagine the convo "theresa do you know labour are not that bad we  and labour run hartlepool together you should try it "

mk1

Quote from: jawsbbc on May 29, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: fred c on May 29, 2018, 11: AM
yes thats what i thought fred i do not think she would have been that happy do you imagine the convo "theresa do you know labour are not that bad we  and labour run hartlepool together you should try it "

These things mean a lot to the 'little people' but they mean nothing. Not long back the SCABs were boasting they had a meeting with the Queen-them and 500 other self-important Councillors!
Its like those sad people who decorate their wall with pictures of 'Celebs' they managed to get a photo with ('here is me at a Golfing Do with Tarby and Brucie just visible in the left distance').  People with such low self-worth they measure their importance by how close they can get to Z List 'stars'. I remember Billy Connolly swiftly joining the lifestyle by becoming best mates  with Andy /Fergie and going clay pigeon shooting at weekends  with Jackie Stewart on his Country Estate.

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.