Mayors Charities

Started by crisstw, May 24, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 24, 2018, 06: PM
I have one question, why is he promoting a project in another councillors ward when surely he should be investing that money in a youth project in the ward he's supposed to represent?
Unless of course he's incapable?

Because, basically, him, SAB and CAB are all as thick as thieves....I don't even need to spell it out!  SAB is / was a regular 'visitor' to the Beck's residence.  Why?  So many possible answers!

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 24, 2018, 11: PM

Because, basically, him, SAB and CAB are all as thick as thieves....I don't even need to spell it out!  SAB is / was a regular 'visitor' to the Beck's residence.
You have an accident.
Do you call Mammy Belcher?
No. You call Mammy Belk/James.
Mammy Belk/James who rushes to your side...........

kevplumb

thought SAB was supposed to be a boxer clip of that fat git he couldn't box kippers
must be living well on our council tax  >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Looking at that photo of the presentation, the Nightmayor looks like Fred Scuttle standing to attention. Are there no such organisations for the youth of his ward to give the cheque to?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Heknocks68

One would have thought the RAOB would have been one of his chosen "causes" after all he played a significant role in the closure of the South Durham Province in the town, so the RAOB needs all the help it can get these days, and remains (just, in the town) a registered charitable organisation. Of course this was not achieved on his own, assistance was duly given by members of the hierarchy of the organisation at the time (not dissimilar to the current status quo), some of whom have since been shown the door after being compromised in challenging circumstances.

We wonder if he will find time to address the lodge and put some of his ill gotten gains back into the charity he put so much time and effort into all but destroying at local level and thereby influencing national and international membership levels with his measured cadences in the PGL and wider theater of the order.In his new found upper echelon status, could we assume a ceremonial mayors bridge building outing  to Rotherham may be on the cards, indications suggest there has been some "history" in the area relating to his alleged presence there in the past.All this and more to come as sure as the Lord created little green ones, from an armed forces champion (armed forces being used as a sympathy card in his case, he now believes the country owes him a living) pensioned out through partial deafness (may not hear orders) due to a flash bang device being discharged in an enclosed area of which he was aware of the impending bang, ( his words in the former Buffs club not those of the author regarding the flash bang incident.)It has been a puzzle (not really ) for many years why this individual has chosen Hartlepool as his adopted home, took out of it, certainly ( I could do with the councilors allowance to top up my army pension,yeh) put into it,  never been gainfully employed for a significant period ,if at all ,since arrival. Hardly an endorsement for the armed forces of which there are many who have not only served in the theater of war, but have then taken up gainful employment there after, of course it may not have been possible for each and every so to do, and the actions or lack of, of one should not be considered a reflection upon all.