Nothing Learnt

Started by steveL, May 11, 2017, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Paul Beck is to be the new Mayor. Yes, that's the Paul Beck who stood up in the council chamber and said that he had never been a Trustee of Manor Residents while here I am with an e-mail from the Charity Commission confirming that he was.

Nothing has been learnt and we're back to the days of having a morally bankrupt liar as Mayor.

. . . but it gets even worse.

Allan Barclay (hic!) is to be the new Deputy Mayor. I'm starting to regret braking so hard as he staggered out of The Ship onto the road in front of me now.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

WhatTheHeck

Perhaps he was trying to avoid a canvasser asking if he wanted to join the AA !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

akarjl

Quote from: steveL on May 11, 2017, 11: PM
Paul Beck is to be the new Mayor. Yes, that's the Paul Beck who stood up in the council chamber and said that he had never been a Trustee of Manor Residents while here I am with an e-mail from the Charity Commission confirming that he was.

Nothing has been learnt and we're back to the days of having a morally bankrupt liar as mayor

Are you putting the letter on line together with his denial then telling every news/media outlet you know? Seems you have hard evidence of his lying whilst in public office?

steveL

Quote from: akarjl on May 12, 2017, 05: AM
Quote from: steveL on May 11, 2017, 11: PM

Nothing has been learnt and we're back to the days of having a morally bankrupt liar as mayor

Are you putting the letter on line together with his denial then telling every news/media outlet you know? Seems you have hard evidence of his lying whilst in public office?

Already did, weeks ago
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ReturntoZenda

Go on, spoil us and do it again !! :D

fred c

The position of Ceremonial Mayor, has under the leadership of C Akers Belcher become nothing more than giving 'S**t Stained Robes' to one of the a**e lickers........

Mind you, to be fair, they won't run out of candidates anytime soon..... there's still plenty of Liars available in the years to come.

jawsbbc

cranney and sabs best buddies  what do you expect

akarjl

Quote from: jawsbbc on May 12, 2017, 09: AM
cranney and sabs best buddies  what do you expect

"*** chums" is the expression I would have used.....

Riqueti

Heard Marjorie resigned as chair of neighbourhood services ... anybody know if this is true?

Inspector Knacker

The post of Mayor of Trumpton has more dignity and respect.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.